Chapter 5: Go Beyond Plus Ultra

Chapter 5

April 5th 20XX

1:25 PM

USJ

Kurogiri: Hello All Might

All Might: Huh why the hell are you back?

Kurogiri: I am supposed to give you a declaration from...

Bakugo: You careless bastard. You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate comes from your actual body, right? *smirks* If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have teleport-ed yourself away. If you even act suspiciously, then I'll blow you up!

Kurogiri: Not very heroic is it?

Bakugo: Why the hell should you be in charge of what a hero is or isn't you villainous scum...

Shigaraki: *appearing behind Bakugo with his hands behind his neck* If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll disintegrate you young hero

Bakugo: Damm it all to hell who are you

Shigaraki: I am what you call a villain

All Might: Well well well you came back to face my justice huh?

Shigaraki: Well I couldn't leave my dear friend Nomu to die would I?

The ground began to shake as Nomu rose from the ground and punched All Might in the jaw throwing him in the air as the Nomu jumped on All Might's chest sending him back to the ground.

Shigaraki: This is his super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you at 100%.

He's a super-efficient human sandbag.

All Might: This changes nothing, I am the number one hero and no one can defeat me

Shigaraki: *straight up ignoring All Might and turning to Bakugo* tell me what is your name

Bakugo: *grunts* Katsuki Bakugou

Shigaraki: Bakugo would you let go of Kurogiri for me?

Bakugo: why the hell would I do that Bastard

Shigaraki: Because I rather not kill a child infected with the lies fed to them by heroes

Bakugou: You dumb ass you just tried to kill us with you League Of Villians

Shigaraki: I just needed you to be distracted so Nomu could fight All Might, now I don't have all day so...

Then Samebito came out of the ground and cutting Bakugo's leg ligaments forcing Bakugo to the ground

Me: Kacchan!!!

Samebito: There you go boss, shall we leave now?

Bakugo: You... Bastard.. DIEEEEE! *Bakugou faints as he fails to use his quirk due to exhaustion

Samebito: hmmm you got All Might on the ropes huh?

All Might: More villain scum huh *referring to Samebito*

Shigaraki: Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable.

All Might: huh? *confused*

Shigaraki: Isn't that right, hero? You know what, All Might? I'm angry. I'm angry at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous deciding what's good and what's bad! What with this "Symbol of Peace"? You're just a device to repress violence. Violence only breeds violence. The world will know this, once we finally kill you!

All Might: Well aren't you the philosophical one, Hey, you talked about him being made to defeat me earlier, didn't you?

Shigaraki: Yes, I did!

All Might: Well then if he is made to fight me the he can withstand me at 100% then I'll force you to surrender from beyond that!

Tsu: He's bleeding while giving it his all! He's not even swinging randomly.

Me: All Might is the best!!!, Every single hit has to be more than 100% of his power!

All Might: Prepare yourself Nomu for you are going to face my fury. To all villains you may have heard these words but I'm going to show you the meaning...

GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!

Shigaraki: Hey, what's going on? He's not any weaker at all

Shigaraki: Hey, what's going on? He's not any weaker at all. Did that guy lie to me?! If only I had another Nomu! That guy would have been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!

Kurogiri: Shigaraki Tomura! Please calm yourself. Looking carefully at the situation I can see All Might was damaged by Nomu's attacks and definitely was weakened. Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together we still have a chance of killing him.

Shigaraki: Yeah Yeah, yeah That's right You're right. Right.We have no choice but to do it.

I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes.

Tsu: Midroya you have to help All Might, he's in danger!!!

I froze, watching this fight made me realize that I am nowhere near All Mights level. Am I even good enough to be his successor, can I even be a hero. I just don't know anymore.

Tsu: Come on Midoryia you have to do something

I snap out of it, I am the hero who shall be the new symbol of peace and I will make All Might proud

Me: Okay I got this...

Kurogiri: *appears right in front of me holding a person in his hand* Hold this a second *throws Bakugou at me*

Then Kurogiri disappeared and then subsequently appeared right behind All Might while Shigaraki and Samebito surrounded All Might. All Might was cornered and I still couldn't move.

Me: All Might has most likely gone past his limit. If Kurogiri toys with him I'm sure that...

Tenya: Sorry, everyone! Sorry we're late! I gathered all who were immediately available! Iida! I, class 1-A representative Iida Tenya, have now returned!

Shigaraki: Aw man, they're here. It's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogirl?

Kurogiri: Very well let's go

Shigaraki: I may have failed this time but I will kill you next time Symbol of Peace All Might!

All Might: Damm Villains,

Then just as they came they left leaving All Might vulnerable, I didn't even help him, what does All Might think of me...

With this the USJ Arc is complete. Next we are going into an Arc I made myself before we head into the Festival Arc. I hope you enjoyed and please write in the comment section if you have any ideas on how to improve the fan-fiction.