44

I run into Minho's arms, resting my head on his shoulder while we rocked back and forth. It was weird, seeing two guys hugging in front of a school.

"Are you okay? You were really off last night?"

I hum, "I'm fine. Just hug me, ya doof."

We continued to hug until Changbin came over, bringing Felix along.

"You guys have been hugging for ten minutes straight, stop already," he complained, earning a whack from Felix.

"What's up?" I say as I pull away from my boyfriend, grasping his hand instead.

"We were thinking about having a small party. Just the eight of us," Felix says, bouncing up and down excitedly.

"I love how you tell us today. It's Monday."

"We meant this Friday," Changbin interrupts. "Innie suggested it. We haven't all hung out outside of school. It's kind of sad. Chan said we could go to his apartment and hang there since he lives alone."

"Hm, that sounds really fun," Minho replies, nudging me as if to ask permission.

"Of course it sounds fun, but have you ever hung out with a bunch of animals without adults? These guys are insane," I joke, knowing how riled up Changbin could get.

"That was one time, shut up. We don't talk about it-"

"Changbin ding dong ditched his own house three times and got grounded for a month," I blurt, getting the other two to laugh.

"Oh my gosh, you're an idiot," Felix chuckles, planting a kiss on the shorter male's cheek, "my idiot."

I gag, "ew, stop. The bell is going to ring any minute. I'm leaving! Bye, ya nasties."

-

"Felix," I say, catching his attention in English class, "do you like ice cream?"

He looks taken back, surprised by my sudden English and question, "I do. Why?"

"I scream, you scream, gimme dat gimme dat ice cream!" I sing, giggling along.

He shakes his head, "you're so weird."

I frown, "you're mean."

He laughs, switching back to Korean, "weird can be good. Why the sudden English? Besides the fact that we're in English class."

"Man, I don't know. I want to hear something new, if that makes sense," I continue in English, sighing.

He nods, "you're English is good. I'll speak to you more in it. Are you okay?"

"I am, but I'm... I don't know."

"Lee Felix, Han Jisung. Do you have something you'd like to say to the class or shall we move on without interruption?" Mrs.Lee scolds while the class looks back at us.

I scoff, "it's not like they're going to understand anyway because practically everyone in here is failing. I was practicing my English with Felix, like you wanted us to do. We weren't disrupting anyone. We were learning. We were using our knowledge. So excuse us for trying to get better at the language you're trying so hard to teach us."

I don't know where the sudden attitude came from. I was kind of mad. No. I was pissed off. I don't know why. The emotion was random, but it was there nonetheless.

"Mr.Han, see me in the hallway. Now," Mrs.Lee says sternly, waiting for me to move.

Everyone begins to whisper as I stand up, walking out of the door. She follows me, closing the door tightly.

"Why are you acting this way?" Her voice softens, knowing how kind I usually am.

I lean against the wall, shrugging, "I'm just tired. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoken to you that way. You have enough to deal with."

"I don't appreciate the way you spoke to me, but thank you for the apology. What's going on with you, Jisung? Is everything okay at home?"

I nod, "I'm just stressed. I'm sorry."

She looks away with hesitance, "I'll get Felix out here. You both are excused from the class today. Go to the library and calm down."

I bow, apologizing once again before she goes.

Felix comes out with both of our stuff, giving me a puzzled look, "hyung, are you okay?"

"No Korean today. Please," I say, walking with him down to the library.

"Jisung. Stop. What's wrong?" The orange-haired male grasps my arm.

"Nothing. I'm just stressed," I shrug, opening the door. "I don't know what happened, if I'm being honest. I just got... angry. It scared me. I scared myself. I'm just tired. I don't know. I'm speaking nonsense."