4

It's been about a week since I've met Carson and Travis. I'm sitting on my bed, looking at my laptop. I'm currently talking to Carson and his friend Jonathan, who we call Schlatt, on Discord. I know I said I didn't see myself talking to any of their other friends, but all the ones I've met so far are pretty nice. I made a small appearance in one of Carson's videos, too. I didn't watch it, but he said people wanted to see more of me. I'm guessing he was just saying that to make me more comfortable with being in a video. I don't remember saying much.

           Schlatt is a funny guy. Carson is too. They all are, actually. I didn't think I'd have too much in common with them, but there's actually a lot of things.

          "Vee!" Elena shouted, throwing my door open and running into my room (scaring the shit out of me). "What is this?!" She showed me her phone. Instagram was open on my post from about an hour ago (photo shown above).

          "Well, it looks like the picture I posted. What? You don't like it? I thought it was cute," I shrug. 

          "No, I know that! I mean why and how is CallMeCarson liking your posts?!"

          "You know Carson?" I asked. I didn't know she already knew who he was. If I did, I would've asked her about him instead of just looking him up. I guess I didn't see that she was following him.

          "Uh, yeah! He's only one of my favorite YouTubers!" She asked, "Why did he follow you? How is he-"

          I told her the story of how I met Carson and Travis, and I told her about the other guys I've met, too. She asked me if I'd met Wilbur yet. "No, I have no idea who that is," I said. The guys haven't mentioned him before. I decided I'd ask her about him this time. She actually told me a lot about him and even showed me a picture. He sounded really cool. I decided then that I have to meet this Wilbur Soot character.