Ron says "err....okkkk".

Harry looks at George "what" his voice turned squeaky with fear.

George grins some and says "Yep. Harry and Ginny are james' parents".

"How is he not dead in the future" the twins cried out dramatically.

"Because they've been together since June of 1997 so like 9 years. Also they've been married for nearly 2 years...sooo no one was really shocked when Ginny told us she was pregnant with James".

Harry and Ginny are blushing furiously.

"Besides all of us brothers agreed we will rather our baby sis be with harry than some random bloke" George said nonchalantly.

"What is everyones jobs. Who does everyone marry. Is james the only grandchild..." Molly says barely containing her excitement.

"Bill is still a curse breaker. Charlie retired from being a dragonologist and is now care of magical creatures teacher at hogwarts...".

"Wait why did Charlie retire" Tonks asked as Molly looks excited about that fact "he loves that job".

George grins "I'll explain in a minute" he continues "my uptight older brother, Percy, comes back quitting his job and is now head of magical transportation".

Arthur says "why did he quit from being the ministers assistant".

A certain flash of pain flashes through George's face "he finally got his head out of his ass" He covers his mouth "I mean he realized that family is more important than a job".

Molly lets out a sob "my baby comes home".

The Twins and Ron don't look very haply about that.

"Well uhh y'all know where I work. Ron was a auror after the war for 2 years, but now that most of the bad is gone he works at the joke shop".

Ron's mouth dropped open widen. The twins stare at George in horror "ronniekins, this Ron".

George smirks "yep. As he got older he started gaining self confidence and learned to control his temper. He enjoys working there and is actually very good at it"

Ron looks shocked but proud of himself.

George continues "after hogwarts Ginny became a professional quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies and was the best chaser they have ever seen".

Everyone stares at Ginny in shock. "Since when did Ginny play quidditch" the brothers say.

"I play for the Harpies" Ginny said excited.

"Oh please shes been playing behind you guys back for years, because you wouldn't let her play along" Hermione said.

Everyone was astonished from this news. George said "yeah it was definitely a shock. She joined Gryffindors quidditch team this upcoming year, she prefers the chaser position, but was our seaker for half the year".

"Why" Harry asked.

George rolls his eyes and says "ok there is a terrible teacher this year who wants to prove you wrong and dangerous. After the first match Malfoy and his goons started talking crap about my family so Harry and Angelina had to hold me and Fred back from hurting him...Malfoy decided to start saying stuff about Harry's mother. Let's just say Harry let me go and we both muggle faught him. I've seen harry angry before then, but ive never seen him actually fight someone before, we learned that day that harry is tougher than he looks. Anyways, Umbridge got mad and decided that malfoy did nothing it was all our fault. She made it to where Harry, Fred, and I got banned from playing quidditch that year. Fred didnt even touch malfoy at all".