How he meet you ❤ P.1

Lan Wangji:
He was walking down a small road behind library. Going home for the night since it was getting late. He had send off Sizhui and Jingyi for the day. As soon as he get to the end of road. He hears a small whimper.
"Sounds like a child" he say to himself
And he was right. When he moved the bushes away. His eyes widened a bit. How could someone leave a 2 month old outside in the cold?
He leans toward you. You're wrapped in (f/c) blanket. As soon the wind went by. It startle you and you start to cry.
Wangji thens lift you up and presses you near. Providing warmth to u. As you felt his warmth, you whimper softly. You reach up to touch his face. He gives you a rare smile. He starts to walk with you in his arms wondering what to do with you

Lan Xichen:
He just came from his trip. Exhausted from fighting until he hears a small cry. He listen to figure out where the sound is coming from. He follow the cries to a dump site and move stuff around. As he gets close. His widened to see a 5 month old baby wrapped in (f/c)blanket that has stains of what looks like blood and dirt.
He use his sword to lift you up from the dump site. It balances you and you get startle and start to cry. He frowns for he didn't want to make you cry. As soon as you get close. He smiles to see you stared to slow down your cries for seeing a face. He held you and you touch his face with your chubby fingers. He smiles brightly and softly tells to you.
" How could someone just leave you there? So innocent and pure"
He decides he'll take you in as his child. He walks with a skip for he found something precious.

Jiang Cheng:
He was walking to the site where Jin Ling sparkle the help firecracker. As he comes by he sudden hears a cry where it sound lonely and sad. He stops and looks for the source of the sound. He uses his sword to move around bushes and tree branches. He now can hear the cries get louder. He use his sword to move the branches and Bush and gasps to see a small baby of 4 month sit in the center of the bushes' heart.
You were in what seems a thin layer of stained (f/c) blanket. He looks around wondering who left you there. He frowns. He decides to not take you for he has to get to his nephew soon. But you started to cry. Loud. He frowns again and lifts you up. He notices that you grab hold of his bangs, tugging them close to your face. You started to giggle.
He then gives in, decides to take you in beside he has taken care of his nephew since he was a month old.
He walks with you in his arms. Cooing you and you grab onto his finger quite tightly. He gives u a warm smile.

A's note: I'll be doing three people per chapter. Got suggestions. Sound below. And if you know things about these characters go ahead comment them below. They provide a lot of help.