0.1

Wednesday

I realise how unfit I am as I walk up the stairs to my new flat in London, the fact that I had my suitcase with me didn't help. I was completely out of breath by the second floor. The lift had been out of order.

My flat was on the fifth.

I had finally arrived at the fifth floor, dragging my suitcase up the last of the stairs.

I lifted my head up to start walking in to the corridors when I bump into someone. "Oh, sorry!" I squeak.

I take a step back to give some distance between the stranger and I. I look up to see a handsome young man, no younger than 21. He was short, with brown hair and blue eyes. He was thin but with some shape to him. He was undeniably cute.

He politely smiled at me, "Nah it's cool, you only moving in?" He asked, nodding towards my suitcase. I shyly nod.

He laughs, "Well good luck, it can get noisy on our floor," he announces as he goes to walk down the steps.

I go to walk away too, but quickly turn around to him again, "I didn't catch your name?" I ask.

His smile falters for a moment, "Oh, uhm.. it's.. Andrew?" He answers, not sounding very sure of himself.

"You sure about that mate?" I raise an eyebrow.

He lets out a breathy laugh, "Yeah, I'm sure," his features fall into a soft smile.

"I'm Thea, by the way. Thanks for asking," I quip sarcastically.

He grins at me, but then turns around and walks down the stairs, out of my sight.

I turn on my heel to walk to my flat. Counting the numbers as I near my own.

1, 3, 5, 7, 9.. Ah! 11!

I pull out my key and put it into the lock, twisting the lock left and opening the door. Slowly revealing my new flat.

It was mostly empty, but it came with a big enough couch, bed, and a few bits and bobs. I travel to my room and wheel my suitcase against a wall to get it out of the way, then inevitably flopping down onto my new bed.

I let out a sigh into the covers as I lay there, my limbs sprawled out, taking up the entire bed.

I lay there for a few moments before getting up out of the bed and taking my jacket off.

I pull out my makeup mirror and take a photo, scribbling out my face.

~~*

Liked by joe_sugg, zoesugg, morgz and 345,832 others

realmaskedb Guess who, London? That's right, I have arrived >:)

User 1: AAHHHH, YOUVE FINALLY MOVED TO MY HOME TOWN <<33

zoesugg: welcome to England hun! X