Awkward at the movies

You have a bag with a sketch book with you no matter what!
Lilith's pov
It is finally Saturday! Set up time here I come. I quickly get dressed and get __ out of the house. We walk to the park near the theater where Koru told us to meet a little last minute last night. I notice __ tense once she noticed Kenma beside Koru playing on his phone. I reassuringly pat her back as we approach them. We walk into the theater and we're about to pretend to buy four tickets when Koru spoke up. "I just got a text from my family saying it is a family emergency. Sorry but I can't go." He says then walks away. "Oh yeah. I forgot. My little sister, lily, wanted me to go to her dance performance. Sorry guys." I apologize as I finish buying two tickets. At least I didn't lie about my sisters performance, but I volunteered, I wasn't begged. "But I know the perfect seats to sit in, so after I choose the seats, I am going." I let them know. Once I pick the perfect isolated seats, I pushed them into the room then left.
Your POV
Lilith has just left us in the movie room and the movie starts in five minutes. We walk to the seats Lilith chose for us, me tailing Kenma. It was very extremely awkward. "You realize they chose a scary movie, right?" Kenma points out to me. "What?!" I whisper yelled. I leaned toward Kenma as best as I could. The movie suddenly started. After a while there was a jump scare, causing me to instinctively grab ahold on the person closest to me, which just so happened to be Kenma. I noticed him tense a bit before relaxing soon after. I was hugging his arm and digging my face into his arm. I was shivering in fear. "It is okay. We could leave if you want. I don't really care for scary movies anyway." I was too scared to answer. I nodded my head in hopes that he would get the message. He gently got up, and I did the same, remaining attached to his arm. The moment we got out I let him go, but the moment I did that I felt something wrap around me. Kenma was hugging me. "Are you okay?" He asks. He is actually concerned for me? I nod my head. He lets me go and begins walking. I follow him, not knowing where else to go. He went to a food place and asked me if I wanted anything. I reply with my favorite food then continued to tail him into the line. It was really awkward right now because of my shyness and the affection that previously occurred. I was looking down at kenma's shoes to make sure I didn't lose him. I continued to tail him to a table. Once we took a seat I took out my sketchbook and began drawing Kenma. I didn't notice someone peering over my shoulder. "You are an amazing artist." I heard Kenma say from beside me. I quickly shut my sketchbook and look at him. He had taken the seat right beside me. I started blushing and couldn't form any proper words. I looked him in the eyes and immediately went silent. I actually took a look at his features. I noticed something I had never seen on him before. A smile. He never smiles. Not when he plays volleyball. Not when he talks to Kuro. Not even when he plays video games! This was a rare sight to see. I looked down at the table. The atmosphere had brightened up a bit at least. Then a heard a chair scrape against the floor and I look up to see Kenma getting up and walking away. "I am getting the food." He says before he is not too far away yet. He comes back with the food and he sits across from me where he originally was. We begin to eat and once we finish we walk outside. "Is there anywhere you would want to go?" He asks me. "I know a place." I respond, taking the lead. I arrived at the pond right before the sun was about to start setting. "I come here to get some fresh air and to clear my head. I have even drawn it two or three times from different angles." I say, completely forgetting who I was talking to. "That is really cool." He comments. We take a seat at the edge of the current and I sit a foot away from him. I hear rustling so I look up to see Kenma scooting closer to me. He puts his arm around me and pulls me into him. I cuddle up into his side and lean my head on his shoulder. I think I fell asleep because that is the last thing that I remember.
Kenma's pov
She fell asleep and the sun was already out of sight so I picked her up and carried her home. Her mother opened the door and lead me to __'s room while also commenting how I would be a perfect boyfriend for her and how she approved, which shocked me. Once I entered her room, I saw a drawing of me with a heart on her bedside table. So this isn't a one sided crush. Thank god. But how do I tell her I like her too?