Professional Microwaver

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have news! So I went 2 the halloween store and got my costume... Katniss jacket from the arena! Woo I'm ready 4 my Peeta now lol

Anyway I've been gone 4 about a week and a half, no I havn't dropped off the face of the earth cause I'm back here to brighten ur day. ;) So enjoy chapter 13!

And what would u think of a chapter in Tyler's POV??

Comment/vote/fan!

Luv and kit kats 4 everyone xx

Chapter 13:

I walked out of Tyler's room with it set in my mind that I was leaving the house to go stay with Fiona for a few days.

"Hello bitch." Fiona slurred on purpose laughing as I closed the door to Tyler's room. I looked up at her through my eyelashes raising my eyebrows while failing to smile. "What's up your butt?" Fiona asked putting in a small effort to sound worried.

"Tyler." I stated turning to head towards my room, I did not want to talk about it with Tyler no doubt leaning up against the door trying to hear us.

"What did he do?" Fiona questioned sounding angry. I walked into my room and shut the door.

"Well we were kissing." I started but was interrupted by Fiona's usual commentary.

"Sexual yes go on."

"We were kissing and then before I knew it we were on his bed and I thought he was trying to take my shirt off." I explained thinking back to the event that had occurred only minutes before.

"Very sexual." Fiona added.

"I pushed him off." I finished my let down of a story.

"What? Why?" Fiona blurted out at me.

"It's been a day!" I exclaimed at her angrily. How could she think I would want to have sex with Tyler after a day of dating him and did she forget about what happened in the mall.

"Whoa calm down." Fiona responded quickly throwing up her hands in surrender as I paced the room.

"I think he's trying to take advantage of me." I blurted out in frustration.

"I am not!" Tyler whined bursting into the room. I screamed scared by his entrance before becoming angry.

"Tyler!" I screeched, how dare he listen in on my private conversation with Fiona I almost hit him when he busted into my room.

"Hannah I-" He stuttered before I let out a cry of frustration and stomped out of my room followed by Fiona who stopped next to Tyler before leaving and I faintly heard her warn him through clenched teeth.

"If you hurt her I will personally cut your balls of and feed them to a dog." I smiled to myslef when I heard this before running down the stairs as fast as I could and waiting at the bottom for Fiona.

"Where are you going?" She wondered when she reached me.

"Can I stay at your house?" I asked hopefully biting my lip.

"I'll ask." Fiona told me whipping out her phone and dialing her mom's number. "Hey mom can Hannah stay over? No that's not why. Please. Mom." Fiona groaned into the phone as my heart sank. "Fine." Was the last thing Fiona said into the phone before ending the call with an upset look on her face.

"What happened?" I asked already knowing what the answer was going to be but wanting to see if there was any hope left for me.

"She said that the only reason I wanted to have you over is so I would have a reason to stay home from school tomorrow so no."