Home Alone

Heyyyy new chapter time yay! Anyways I really love hearing back from u guys and I didn't at all on my last chapter so please tell me what u think. I'm gonna go for 5 votes again bet I suprised u there lol lets c how fast u guys can do that. Thanx Luv <3

and btw my good friend Nonz's account is @Island521 and it would awesome if u could go check out her story 'Geez what is wrong with my mate!?' Thanx again luv! ;) 

Tyler looked at me cocking an eyebrow. He smirked devilishly at me and tryed to back me into my room but I shot out of his way and ran to the stairs.

I bolted down them and crashed into uncle Mike.

"Woah there." he said putting up his arms to steady me.

I smiled sheepishly. "I um..Fiona going sleepover." I studdered.

"Ok, are you going to be ok kiddo?" He asked looking down into my eyes concerend.

"Yup." I responded popping the 'p' skipping to the front door.

I thought I was going to make it outside when an arm stuck out blocking my path. It was Tyler.

"Um... hi can I go?" I asked impatiantly tapping my foot and crossing my arms.

"Yeah just give me your number first." He ordered more than asked handing me a peice of paper and pen.

I shot him a dirty look before grabbing them and scribbleing down my number and trying to push past him. But he wasn't going to give up at that. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in laying a sloppy kiss on me.

"You're so cute when your angry." He whispered seductivly in my ear making me shiver.

"And you are going to be just as cute as her when your grounded!" Shouted Cassandra, I jumped startled and watched as the blood drained from Tyler's face.

This was my chance! I thought and bolted from him and out the door slamming it quite loudly behind me but I didn't care.

I jumped in the car with Fiona.

"Drive now, go, drive moving veicale!" I shouted triumphantly throwing my fist in the air as far as I could before it hit the top of the car.

Fiona stepped on the gas as I began to hear yelling from inside the house.

"What the hell happened in there?!" Fiona asked her chest heaving, obviously scared by my outburst.

"Tyler kissed me right in front of Cassandra and so got in trouble" I told her giggleing slightly.

"Ha! Serves him right that bastard!" Fiona shouted smileing evily.

"Oh speaking of Tyler what did you do to him?" I asked smirking at her.

"I smacked him, good and hard I think it left a mark." She told me proudly puffing out her chest.

I laughed throwing my head back. I couldn't help it even in my darkest hours Fiona could make me laugh.

At that moment my phone started ringing, my ringtone was 'One Thing' by One Direction. Fiona and I started screaming the lyrics before I answered it. It was Cassandra.

As soon as I said "Hello?" she went into the worlds biggest rant of apologies.

"Oh my God sweety I am so sorry, Mike and I punished him! Grounded for two weeks! He had no right! I am so so so so sorry honey! I should have stopped him! Some boys just have no self-control! I am just appauled by-"

"Cassandra!" I yelled cutting her off "I have had worse things happen today."

"Oh you are so stong." Cassandra told me sighing heavily. I sighed hanging up the phone before I started crying again.