I look around to figure out if there's maybe a ladder or rope to climb down, but there's nothing but sand and rock around me. But then I think about the cape... what's it even for? Maybe it can help me get down somehow?

I hold the ends of it and pull then down, I don't expect to fly into the air, so it surprises me when it happens, I can't help but scream a bit. I end up flying off the cliff and soaring above the desert, I'm terrified at first, but then I get a sudden feeling of excitement!

"WOOO!! I'm flying!!" I scream, but when I realize I'm slowly falling to the ground I start to scream from fear. "AHHH!! HOW DO YOU FLY THIS THING?!" I try to flap the cape again but it does nothing, so I end up face planting into a hill of sand.. again. "Ugh..." I groan from pain. "That was... honestly what I was expecting at first..."

I stand up and stretch my back, it crackles a little bit which spooks me for a second. I guess I'm walking then... I begin to walk across the long and dry desert, which is when I notice a big castle in the clouds. So cool! How do I get there? I can't fly anymore...

I notice there are two large rocks that seem like singular cliffs, so I head for the one closest to me. I see a few candles sitting at the side, so I instinctually pull out a candle that I have from my clothes pocket and light the candles up. Beautiful pictures of people in boats light up across the cliff's side, pretty...

I notice a creepy looking cave is near the other large cliff, which you would think I'd head for the cliff, but come on, it's a cave and it probably has some more glowy pictures, and I like glowy pictures.

Before I head for the cave, I realize whenever I touch the candles, the same light from the child trickles up my arm. So I then stretch out my arms to hover over the candles, suddenly I can feel the energy strengthen me. I have such a urge to fly that it's killing me!

I then quickly thrust my cape down and a boost of air flies me up into the sky, but now I know all I have is one chance to fly, so I have to be careful with it.

I manage to glide to about half the way toward the cave, still stumbling when I land, but thankfully I didn't fall face first again. When I make it to the cave I see a blue figure sitting on the entrance floor, so after a few thoughts I pull out my candle and try to light him up to see if that does something, luckily it does something.

The figure disappears and a small blue light flies into the cave, so I follow it. I see the same figure in a different area of the cave, but when I go to touch them they suddenly disappear again and fly toward another area, which I follow once again. I eventually follow them toward the other end of the cave, which when I touch them one last time a old statue appears.

I pull out my candle and hold it up, which makes the statue start to melt. Suddenly a blue spirit appears which makes me flinch, he waves before making a pointing pose out toward the castle in the sky, which then looks at me. I copy them and they nod before disappearing, I laugh a bit and make the pose again, so cool!

I then look toward the cliff, this one has a entrance and big stairs, I decide to head for it. I run toward the cliff's entrance and enter, then I begin to climb the stairs. When I reach the top, I see another shining child.

I walk up to them and I take their outstretched hand, I can feel the light from the child trickling up my arm as I absorb it. The light then lifts me up once again and I spin, which I get another sudden feeling of strength.

Once I land, a whole bunch of butterflies appear which startle me, so when I make a loud noise from surprise, they suddenly lift me into the air, I then yell, "WOAH!!" When they let go, the wind has already taken me, but when I grip the cape and pull it down, I get a boost. "WOO!!"

This time instead of falling face first, I manage to land on my feet rather gracefully. The castle is gigantic compared to me!! What could be inside?!

I then run inside since there doesn't seem to be a door, I come to a room with a large door and two sides with a few candles on each.

I walk over to the left side and light up the candles there, which these weird balls of light come off of them and somehow push themselves into my chest, well that's weird....

I then run over to the other side and light those candles up, more pretty pictures appear on the wall behind it as the orbs of light sink into my chest, "So beautiful.."

I then look to the door and walk over to it, there seems to be two gems at each side of the door, I light up the first one which it shifts to the middle and attaches to a part of the door, then I light the other side and it does the same. Once they're both lit, the part of the door the gems attached to glides up to the top of the door, then suddenly the door opens.

I see a huge room with many windows and many big drops, but what catches my attention is the statue in the middle. I slowly walk over to the statue and pull out my candle to light up the statues candles, which when I do a circle of light appears on the ground in front of the statue, so I sit down in the circle and the circle starts to slowly grow smaller and smaller.

I appear in a dark place and I see a old looking spirit with a staff and a broken up face, he looks at the light I'm holding intently, so I hold my candle out to him. He uses his staff to pick up the light of the candle, he then raises it into the air and the staff glows brightly, which I let out a small "Woah..." as his face suddenly builds itself back together. The spirit looks at me and I make a small nod before he points the staff toward the scary mountain in the background, many butterflies then start to fly toward it.

I appear back at the statue, the statue's eyes light up brightly as the exit of the building opens up. Once it seems everything is quiet and peaceful, I stand up and begin my journey out the door....