Prologue

I can feel myself falling down and down, then I suddenly hit a hard surface. Ow... my head... and my body hurts...

I slowly open my eyes to see I hit a round plate of stone, so I then slowly sit up from my laying position and look around. I seemed to have fallen on to a island of sorts.. there's nothing beyond it besides water and another island that is too far away to swim to.

I stand up and hold my head in pain, then questions seem to take up my mind's ability to think straight... Where am I? Who am I? Where did I just come from? I look up to see only a bright blue sky and some white, fluffy clouds floating as well. Why am I here? What am I doing here?

I shake my head in attempt to knock out the questions, I'm sure I'll figure it all out eventually, I just have to-

Suddenly, a arch of stone suddenly lights up with a pretty picture of a castle of some kind, a portal? To where?

I slowly start to walk on my two feet, taking my time since I've only just started to walk. I walk close to the portal and hesitate to go in, I wonder if it's dangerous... Maybe I'll stick a hand in first to see if anything hurts me.

I slowly push my hand through the portal, it disappears into the picture. I let out a soft, "Woah..." my hand doesn't hurt.. I guess it is safe. I then begin to walk through the portal, which I suddenly appear in a completely different area.

There's a staircase in front of me, but what is catching my attention is the large rock behind the staircase. Curiosity leads me up the stairs, one step at a time.

I make it to the top of the stairs to see there's a cave inside the large rock, when I go to walk down stairs to get there, I end up stepping on tilted sand, so I slip and end up falling face first into the sand below.

Ow... Well at least this mask protected my face from getting any sand in my mouth, but it did kind of get in my eyes. I slowly stand up and regain balance as I wipe the sand off my clothes and mask.

I look back to the cave and begin to walk toward it, starting to pick up speed since I've finally gotten used to walking on two legs. I make it to the cave, stepping up on some more stairs and this time checking if there's a drop in the cave, luckily there isn't.

As I walk through the cave, pictures seem to light up on the walls which I look at curiously as I walk through, I wonder what they mean.. I end up almost falling off the path and into a puddle of water since I was focusing on the pictures, but luckily I catch myself. What's up with all these unexpected drops?!

I look down with some fear, that's a big drop... maybe I can jump safely in the somewhat deep puddle of water? I decide to take the chance and I jump in, luckily I manage to land safely into the water, thank the lord it was deep enough.. I really don't like falling now...

I see more steps, but this time I see a bright light at the top of them, so my curiosity peaks again and I quickly climb up the stairs.

I come face to face with a bright, glowing child. I can see a smile on their face as they hold their hand out to me. I don't know who they are, but I have such a urge to take their hand.

I hesitantly take their hand, they start to disappear and the glow quickly crawls up my arm until I feel myself being lifted up. The light spins me and suddenly something attaches to my back, once I land I realize a sort of cape has attached to my back.

"Woah..." I mutter as I check out the cape by lifting it up and looking behind me to see the back, I spin and the cape flows in the wind. "So cool! Thank you!"

I look out of the cave to see a sort of desert awaiting me, but when I walk to the end of the cave I panic when I see there's a HUGE drop this time! How do I get down?!