2~Hello Hellhole~2

(Kinda based on the episode)
No one's point of view

The whole gang was sitting in front of the TV ready to watch a movie Tord had bought or rented, who cares.

"So Tord what movie did you get?" Edd asked looking over at Tord.

"Oh its a classic,  I got the return of the insane zombie pirates from hell part 3!" Tord answer with a grin and soon tossed Tom the disc who put the movie in the DVD player,  the Puniversal appear on the screen, then the TV blew up, causing Kenzie to jump in surprise.

"Well that was...eventful.... now what are we going to do?" Edd asked.

"Hmm... wouldn't it be fun if we could go to hell?" Tord sighed leaning back. Edd laughed and smiled.

"Yeah! How would we even get there?" Edd said with a chuckle.

"Yeah? How would we even?" Kenzie said crossing her arms as she rose a brow. Everyone paused for a moment staring off into space until light bulbs went over each of their heads except Matt's. Kenzie rushed to her laptop and opened it as the boys stood behind her and watched her enter 'how to get to hell' in the search engine. She scroll past a few links till she saw one that said about going to hell for free and she clicked on it and soon light appear behind them then and the elevator came out from the light.

"How convenient." Tom smiled.

"Let's go to hell!" Edd yelled pointing into the air.

"Wait, are we sure about this?" Kenzie said, but the boys didn't listen and ran into the elevator.

"Weeee! Wahoo! Broccoli!" Each of them yelled. Matt looked slightly annoyed and didn't say anything as he walked in then Kenzie walked in. Once the doors closed they all stood there waiting patiently listening to the elevator music, it was quite a peaceful ride for an elevator going to Hell. Soon the elevator doors opened and the boys ran out yelling the same things they did going in. They noticed the series of doors in front of them one for sinners and another one for tourists,  Edd and Matt headed towards the tourist door, Kenzie was about to head to the tourist door until Tord tapped her shoulder and pointed at one door with a grin. The door was for Jehovah's Witness, causing her to giggle a bit as they walked in the tourist door as the door closed behind them leaving Tom separate from the others causing him to go into the Jehovah's Witness door. So leaving Tord, Matt, Edd, and Kenzie left in the group for now. They walked up to look over the hell area with small smiles.

"So this is Hell, what a sight!" Tord smiled gesturing to what was happening in front of them. One man had an axe in his head, a lady was getting chased by a masked devil with a chainsaw. One dude was being chased by a huge green monster while the rest of Hell's sinners were on fire that they were seeing, each of them burning and screaming.

"Hell sure knows how to torture people," Kenzie said with a shrug as she looked over at the three boys. She had the slight expression of panic remembering Tom had to go through a different door, and Matt noticed her concern giving her a light pat on the back.

"Hey it'll be ok, I'm sure Tom will catch up eventually!" Matt said. What they didn't know Tom was screaming his head off as he was of the one Hell of a ride! (Hahaha I'm so funny!) The gang walked around Hell taking in the sights and soon came up the viewing window of a large demon wearing a cap, who was squishing people with a large hammer. Matt was taking a picture with this camera he somehow brought but no one decided to say anything about it.

"I'm thirsty." Matt frowned and looked at the others.

"Hi, thirsty I'm Edd!" Edd joked and started to laugh. Matt chuckled a bit and Kenzie giggled, Tord kinda chuckled rolling his eyes. Kenzie noticed a café called the zombie café and pointed at it.