[💔] Life Is Unfair - Denki Kaminari x Reader

-In this oneshot you and Denki are already in a relationship.
-Enjoy.

You and the most important person to you were running away. Running away from the life you guys used to have. It's not the same anymore. People have found out that you guys betrayed them and no words can solve the situation. You and Denki were having strong feelings bottled up inside, crying without saying anything while trying to escape the high school that you guys used to be a part of.

''I really don't want to leave this school... I really wanted to become a hero..'' said Y/n with a lot of tears running down her cheek.
''I know babe, I wanted that too...but it's not possible anymore. It might cost us our life, so let's hurry up and leave.'' Denki said even though he really wanted to stay and see his friends, whom he really did love them and a lot too.
''Okay let's walk to the end of this street and then take a train to leave. Let's try to be quiet, most people know about us now but it's night time now so it will be a little easier to move.'' Denki said.
''Okay, let's go.''

The couple was walking quietly under the moonlight. Noone was talking about the situation. The villains were the ones that told people that you worked for them to make society scared and suspicious of heroes when you guys truly didn't want to harm anyone, especially after meeting all of your friends. The silence was cut off by a helicopter flying your way as the pilot was saying 

''Denki Kaminari and Y/n L/n surrender immediately! We have armed men coming from all the streets, surrounding you.''

What Denki was fearing became true. That the end is coming. His life was about to end and the worst thing it was going to be with the person he loved and cared about the most.

''Y/n retreat! I will buy us some time so go run!''
''Denki n-''
''I SAID GO!''
''No Denki, you go...really.''
''Y/N THIS IS NOT A JOKE AND NOT THE TIME TO BE TAKING THINGS LIGHTLY, LEAVE!!''
You made Denki invisible (which was your quirk) and screamed.
''I SURRENDER.''
Denki was screaming but the only person who could hear him was you. You turned to him and said,
''Denki...please leave...so that my sacrifice won't go to waste..." you smiled at him.
''Y/n...''
"NOW GO!'' you said kicking him hard so that he would go in a dark hallway.
''Y/n no...''
'I repeat. Do not use your quirk on our men. You already know the outcome.' said the man from the helicopter.
''Yes, I know. I surrender." you said going down on your knees and putting your hands on top of your head.

Guns were heard shooting all at once.
After seconds silence fell.
You were dead.
It was over.

After a few minutes all the armed men left your dead body in the middle of the street. Since you died, the quirk's effect on Denki disappeared, that's when he knew that what he feared the most had become true so he ran up to you...

''Y/N NO!! NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP! NO!''
''...oh god...oh god no...she is...no....why...'' Denki was then screaming wanting this pain to leave immediately because it was too much to handle.
''Y/n what will I do now... I can't think of anything without you now… Please don’t leave me. You and I still have so much that we should do...no...please...''
''Life is so unfair, isn't it?'' He said laughing from the amount of pain he was feeling.
''Hah... You know what... If life is unfair then I don't want to live it...''
''This knife is begging for someone to use it and I might be able to help gladly.''