[☁️] Small Kiss - Izuku Midoriya x Reader

-In this oneshot you and Izuku are kids. (368 words)
-Enjoy.

You, Deku and Kacchan were always together playing...well until Kacchan starts bullying Deku.
You guys were playing on the swings, taking turns to see who will make the swing move the highest.

''Pfft..There is no point in playing Deku. You don't even have a quirk.'' he said while laughing evilly and continued ''And do you even know what Deku means? It means someone who is useless and can't do anyt-''
''S-stop it Kacchan! That-that's enough! You are being mean!'' you said shoving Kacchan lightly to make him stop.
''Tch, whatever, I'm leaving anyways, bye losers!'' said as he sticked his tongue out to Deku.

Deku started crying and sniffled ''S-so I can't become a hero? But no, that's my dream, I want to be like the number one hero, A-All Might! Maybe Ka-Kacchan is right...maybe I can't become a her-'' He was cut off by you grabbing him by his arm and holding both of his hands in yours. He was surprised.

''You-you CAN become a hero, either way, Deku doesn't mean useless and that you can't do anything...Doesn't it sound like 'dekire'(=being able to)? I believe that you CAN become a hero Deku, a strong one too! I want all of us to grow up together and be the strongest heroes, even Kacchan can be with us. I want all of us one day to be able to win fights against villains, together!'' you tried to stay strong while talking, holding back tears for your poor childhood friend.

''Y/n..'' Deku sniffled while tears were dropping from his eyes.
''Deku, always have hope okay? I will always be here!'' you said smiling.
''Thank you y-y/n...I will always stay by your side as well!'' said Deku when he tried to dry his eyes.

You held his hands again and leaned into him and kissed his cheek. Deku felt embarrassed and was of course blushing as he was trying to cover his face but you were already holding his hands.

''Y/n wha-''
''It's a small kiss to always remind you how much I care about you! I love you!''
''I-I love you too!''