Three

"What did you see?" Asked Atsushi.

"Okay...so..." started (y/n), "when I was fifteen, I tried to commit suicide myself."

Everyone gasped, even Dazai. "That's not like you at all." Said Dazai.

"Anyway," she continued, "I was having some trouble with myself and decided I just wanted to end my life. I stood in the living room with a carving knife in my hand. I was going to stab my heart, and right before the tip of the knife hit my heart...I got a glimpse of the afterlife."

"What is it like?" Asked Junichiro.

"If you die peacefully, I heard it's beautiful. Yet if you commit suicide...you see a place like hell."

"Hell?!" Gasped Naomi.

"I was confronted by two figures. One white and one black. They gave me a glimpse of what would happen if I killed myself. The white figure told me not to do it and if I didn't, I'd be given great power, in addition to my resurrection ability. So I made a promise. However, I lost all my memories of that encounter, but decided to put the knife down. It wasn't until last night I had a nightmare about that encounter." Explained (y/n).

"That's horrifying!" Said Atsushi. "Do you have any idea who those figures were?"

"No."

Everyone listening was now stunned. "So after you discovered your new ability, you regained your memories of that encounter?" Asked Kunikida.

(Y/n) nodded. "That's why I don't want you to kill yourself, Dazai." She added.

"So you had no idea about why you wanted me to keep living up until last night?" Asked Dazai.

"I know it sounds crazy, but you gotta believe me!" Said (y/n) frantically.

"You should be convinced by Balance of Heaven and Hell power she used on Akutagawa and me." Said Atsushi. "She literally had powers of a god!"

"And with godly power comes an opportunity for the Port Mafia." Said Kunikida.

"Yeah," said Atsushi, "If the Port Mafia has someone like a god on their side, they'll be unstoppable!"

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen!" Said (y/n).

"Even if you say that, there's a chance that the Port Mafia will abduct you anytime, anywhere." Said Kunikida. "Dazai, she'll need to be kept in your apartment when she isn't at the agency. You can't move her to Atsushi's apartment either. Your ability will be able to stop any threat that is at her."

"Guess I got no choice now." Said Dazai.

"You didn't have a choice in the beginning." Muttered (y/n).

"Just proceed like you would a normal day unless the Port Mafia interferes. If you see Akutagawa, run." Said Kunikida.

(Y/n) nodded. Everyone went back to work after that. "I'll give you a signal if I see a member of the mafia." Said Atsushi.

"What's the signal?" Asked (y/n).

Atsushi squeezed her arm tightly. "If I squeeze your arm this tight, that's the signal." Said Atsushi. "I'll give everyone else that signal."

"Got it." Said (y/n), reacting to her arm being squeezed.

[Time skip]

Soon, night fell in. Everyone departed, and Dazai and Atsushi accompanied (y/n) home. While they were walking, (y/n) looked behind her and thought she saw someone. "What is it?" Asked Atsushi.

"I thought I saw someone." She said.

"What did they look like?" Whispered Atsushi.

"Long coat...and a fedora." She whispered.