His white complexion was a perfect contrast with his six pack and a perfect V was enough to make my heart racing. A perfect jawline with a slight stuble making my fingers itch to trace it. His full pink lips that always turns a shade darker whenever he loses control over his emotions. His straight nose very well completes his look. One can easily say that how straight and silky his hair is and at the same time one can easily get mistaken by his hair colour.

They are a perfect shade of Dark brown but when exposed in the sunlight they almost turn golden brown. But what attracts the most is his grey eyes, I could easily get lost in them. There's something captivating about them which I can't exactly pin point but something allure me towards them.

"Hey, I asked you something!" Out of nowhere he was standing right in front of me or should I say very close to me. Was I too lost in admiring him that I didn't even noticed him coming my way?

My right hand automatically landed on his rock solid chest just to keep some distance between us but the effect of the muscles beneath my hand was making me weak. A soft gasp escaped my mouth, making me stare into his grey eyes. Very clearly, I could see my reflection in them, it somehow made me super happy to see myself reflecting in his eyes.

All of a sudden he backed off making my hand fall flat!

"That was rude!" I blamed him.

"Really? And from so long you are drooling over me, what about that?" I must say that he's a bit straightforward too.

"Well, then why were you happily exposing yourself? It's not my fault!" I shrugged

"Woah!!! Excuse Me...!!!"

"For what? For giving me a perfect view?" I smiled mischieviously.

"You have no shame!" He said

"Says the one who's 99% nude and standing happily in front of a girl!!" I said raising my eyebrows, on the inside I was dying by controlling my laughter.

He was shocked. It took him a few seconds to come out of his state and when he did he hurriedly went inside the washroom slamming the door shut. As soon as he shut the door, I burst out laughing. God, he's really cute!!!

After sometime he came out of the washroom, dressed up in black lower and a plain grey tee. I gave him a thumbs up and he once again slammed the washroom door shut behind him making me chuckle.

"Now will you tell me what are you doing here?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Well, you're coming with me in today's party." I said making myself more comfortable in his bed.

"What?!"

"I mean today in the evening!"

"And what made you think that I'll come with you?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"Because you can't say No to me!" I shurgged.

"NO"

"Yes"

"NOOO"

"But why???" I asked standing up

"Because you are annoying and I don't wanna waste my evening with you" he simply said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Oh!! Is that the reason or are you afraid?" I mocked