Chapter 2: Zabuza

Rose

        I walked next to Dad and the Bridgebuilder, when we passed a very suspicious looking puddle I looked at my dad confused. He just smiled at me telling me not to worry. I sighed and continued with what we were doing, the next moment two ninja jumped out and chains wrapped around my father. My team looked horrified as dad 'died'. I quickly moved Tazuna out of the way as they attacked and stood in front of him protectively. I saw them about to attack Naruto and he just froze, I went to go and make sure he didn't die, but Sasuke beat me to it.

        They decided to come after Sakura and I next because we were guarding Tazuna. I glared at them and jumped at the both of them, unfortunately, my father beat me to it. He suddenly appeared and held them both in a headlock. I rolled my eyes at him and put away my weapons. "Show off," I muttered under my breath as dad apologized and congratulated them on their progress. I watched uninterestedly as Sasuke made fun of Naruto. I rolled my eyes again but walked over to Naruto to look at his wound as he freaked out when my dad told him that the weapons where poisoned. Well of course they were, I don't use poison because I would probably end up nicking myself. But Luna uses poison.

        I wrapped up Naruto's hand and put an antiseptic on it to clean it up. I noticed that it had already started healing so I told him he was fine. I listened halfheartedly as my father explained his actions and started questioning the client. I sighed sadly as Sakura said that we should go back to the village and then Naruto threw a fit and started talking about how we shouldn't go back. Then the baka decided to stab his hand to 'get rid of the poison'. I stormed over to him and smack him. "YOU IDIOT! WERE YOU NOT LISTENING WHEN I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD BE JUST FINE?" I asked. Naruto just rubbed his head looking at me sadly. I sighed and re-wrapped his hand. "Baka..." I muttered under my breath. "So are we going to continue or not?" I asked.

        After we decided to continue we ended up going across the water in a boat. I just sat there reading a book while we floated along. Naruto wouldn't shut up and got yelled at a lot. I listened as they spoke about Gatou, that man seriously annoys me. I've heard about what he does. And from what Tazuna has described it's not good. We got out and thanked the man who brought us here, after that we made our way closer to the village. Naruto was on a hyper-vigilance kick and started attacking a poor rabbit scaring the crap out of everybody as he did so. "NARUTO!!!" Sakura said angrily.

        I sighed and picked up the rabbit trying to calm the poor shivering thing down. Dad stood behind me taking a closer look, that's weird... It's white... But that would mean. "Get down!" Dad shouted. We all flattened ourselves to the ground as a sword flew over our heads. I looked up again letting the rabbit fall from my arms. Standing before us on the sword was a man with wrappings covering a large amount of his face, his ninja headband had a single scratch going through the symbol. "Zabuza Momochi," Dad said, I looked at the man alarmed and took a step back. This guy is on a whole new level. "Everybody stay back, you can't handle this one. But I can especially if I use this." He said pulling up his headband. 

        "Kakashi, the Sharingan user. I'm honored that I get to see the Sharingan so quickly." Zabuza said as my father's eye was revealed. I felt Sasuke stiffen beside me. "Regardless, the old man is mine." 

        "Everyone protect Tazuna, I'll handle Zabuza," Dad said preparing to fight. 

        "Sharingan, Sharingan why does everybody keep saying that? What is it?" Naruto asked. I held myself back from answering and just let Sasuke answer. I fought back memories of Shisui explaining what the Sharingan is as tears welled in my eyes. I quickly blinked them away. As they spoke about my clans' abilities I tried to figure out a way about this. The only way is for my father to fight him, I wish I could do something more but I would most likely end up being killed in the process. Everybody watched apprehensively as it begun. Zabuza appeared on the water and released a huge amount of chakra.