“No!” I realize what it’s happening and I stand up, “I said no!”

“Come on,” he stands up and grabs me again, “Tomorrow, you can go back to loving your stupid boyfriend all you want but not right now. Right now, we are going to fuck like professionals,” he says as he grabs my hand to drag me to the tree he mentioned before.

“Stupid boyfriend?” I let go of his hand, “Don’t you dare-”

“Okay, okay, whatever. Didn’t mean to call him stupid, I bet he is super smart and all but he doesn’t know how to take good care of a guy like you, I’m sure about that,” there he goes grabbing my buddy again, “Look at how hard you are,” he breathes into my neck, “You deserve someone like me. Trust me.”

“I’m way too sober for this shit,” I’m starting to get pissed. The cutie might be hot and all but he is an absolute jerk.

“Oh, is that what the problem is?” he raises an eyebrow, “Okay, you are right. I’m being an ass. I’m sorry, I’ll tone it down a bit but what can I say? This is what pretty boys with dimples and tattoos do to me.”

“I can’t blame you.”

“You are a sissy,” he taunts, “Look at your cup, it’s almost full.”

“Yours is not that empty either,” I shoot back, “And this is my third cup.”

“It’s my third too,” he laughs, “We both got a third, remember? And I’m not even close to be as drunk as you are,” he sticks his tongue out,  “Gay,” he coughs.

“Are you challenging me?” I like this kind of shit. “I’m drunk only because I started drinking hours ago.”

“Whatever,” he shrugs, “I bet you can’t finish what’s left on your cup faster than me.”

“Wanna see?”

“It’s on,” he rushes to start drinking and I follow him right away.

“You just got schooled,” I say once I finish the damn caipirinha way before him, of course.

“Shit, I deserve another chance,” he seems so beaten and I couldn’t be more proud, “I’ll go get two more. How about that? You think you can handle another race, sissy?”

“It’s kind of cute to see how you are still trying,” I make fun of him, “Bring them on. I’m starting to get thirsty again.”

“I’m just letting you win,” he lies, “I wouldn’t want to make such a hot guy cry.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever you say.”

“I’ll be right back,” he gets closer and squeezes my butt before he goes, “Yummy.”

“Do that one more time and I’ll punch you,” I yell at him.

“Am I going to get spanked if I do that again? Good!” he yells back, “I’m a BDSM kind of guy!”

Okay, this is going well. We are just friends being friends. There is absolutely nothing to feel guilty about. I’ll just take another cup and then I’ll leave. I’ll come up with a good excuse for the tourist and that’s it. I’ll tell him that I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find the hottie anywhere. He’ll buy that and he’ll think so high of me after I tried my best to make his ex feel better. He is the one who sent me afterall. I’m the victim here.

I look around the square and I start to wonder if this is really a safe place to be alone at. There is no lighting in here and I’ve heard bad things about safety in this city. But well, I didn’t even bring my phone so I don’t care if I get mugged.

I walk around a bit, always looking at the direction where the Caipirinha’s stand is, I don’t want the cutie to get lost, not with my drink on his hands at least. Shit! I step on something that feels disgusting and, when I check, I realize I’m right. An used condom! Ew! I can’t believe people actually come here to have sex. Don’t they have hotels to go to? And I was sitting in one of those benches, I’m so stupid, I should have known better.

Maybe the hottie is around here. I bet that bottom found someone to top him right. I’m laughing out loud at my own thoughts. How lame is that? Wait, you think the cutie brought me here on purpose? Nah, I would have noticed. He said this is where the hottie headed and I believe him.

“God, you are hot,” I hear a guy’s voice and he sounds aroused. I slowly walk to that direction. I’m a pervert but I don’t care, I just wanna take a glance.

Oh my God. Imagine if he is with the hottie. I’d take a picture and I’d post it on instagram for the world to see what a bottom that douche is. I’m just kidding, I’m not that mean. But if he messes with my tourist again, I’ll definitely end up doing just that.

“You taste so good, babe,” I hear the guy’s voice again. They are close.

There they are! I hide behind a tree. Oh, no, shit! The guy is with a girl, how disappointing. And he is eating her out. I bet it tastes disgusting. I try to shake the ugly image out of my mind and I turn around to leave because the cutie should be back by now.

“Hey, you creep! What you looking at?” the girl yells at me. Shit, I got caught.

“Sorry,” I yell back, trying to hold my laugh. “I got lost but I’m leaving now. Just carry on!”

“Harry?” she asks.

“What?” I turn around to find two very blushed and familiar faces staring at me.

Guess what? The model is a slut.

---