Chapter 4 - Crushed

Season 1

Season 1

Chapter 4 - Crushed

     Moreover, it was scratch like. "What happened? He's bleeding like his flesh is sliced." Yamashita wonders, unaware that he's the only one among the other three that doesn't know what Rihito can do.

Let's see if Rihito uses it as advantage. Nogi watches as Tokita looks at his injuries. Or not.

"You scraped off my flesh with your fingertips. Did you?" The male already noticing what he did. Rihito stands up, going back in his stance.

Yoshitake recalls what Rihito's hands can do. There are three major kinds of grip strength. Firstly, crushing power is the strength to squeeze objects by hand. Secondly, holding power is the strength to hold objects. Lastly, pinching power is the strength of fingertips. It may sound inhumane, but Rihito's pinching power is far from human abilities. Climbing a sheer cliff is as easy as falling off a log for him. He truly is a superhuman!

Keon fully explains to Yamashita what the blonde did. "Wherever Rihito's finger touches, becomes a vital spot. No matter how hard an object can be, he can still cut through it. To put it short, his fingers are even more sharp than knives or scissors. This all came together Rihito did something to Ivan that made him bleed, he had sliced him using his fingers."

Yoshitake smiles in seeing Rihito's signature stance. That special ability is called. Razor's edge. The crowd gets loud again in rooting for the superhuman.

"Rihito! Rip him up with the Razor's edge!"

The crowd know's his ability, he probably used it before. Tokita was back on jumping again and he looks at Nogi. So they had kept this from me on purpose. Huh?

"You better focus on me. In return for beating me up many times earlier, I'm going to mince you into pieces!" He then focuses his attention back at Rihito.

So Keon-san was right! That's what he did at Ivan! I can't believe his hands can rip off human flesh! What is Ohma going to do? Can he still get the upper hand? Yamashita realizes, worried for Tokita.

Keon saw the reaction on Yamashita's face before turning back at the fight. I know what you're thinking Yamashita-san. You're thinking on how can Tokita-san fight someone like that. I'm also wondering about that too, but it's up for Tokita-san to counter it.

Rihito kept on striking Tokita, who was shielding himself from the razor fingers. Rihito was able to land a slice on his arms, even his body, blood gushing out.

His bleeding too much! He can't last much longer! Yamashita's worries intensifies.

The blonde was about to lunge again at him. "Don't let yourself get carried away!" Tokita releases a roundhouse kick, hitting his face and Rihito falls from the impact.