Kyoya, My side

^Kyoya Ootori^
"My father died on the same day as his wedding." My eyes widened in shock and confusion, that was a bit sudden. She didn't even look bothered, but little did I know someone in there is crying for help.."Him and my real mother was the definition of a 'perfect couple'. They were sweet and almost never really fought, dad was sweet and caring. Mom was gentle and loving, they were amazing and then I came. When mom gave birth to me she died due to not handling the pain and pushing so the had to do a C-section" at this point she started to cry, I panicked on the inside since I've never really been beside a crying emotional person before. Only little lady brats who flaunt their money, "When she died, dad treasured me and promised that he will treat me like a princess. He then found a new girlfriend but he broke up with her after eventually finding out that she was abusing me, I still have those traumatizing scars.. Then he was engaged to this beautiful, sweet, kind and loving woman, she was actually really nice and treated me like her real daughter.."

She bursts out crying..my heart broke, I know my broken and issued family is sad but at least I didn't have to live on my own. I didn't even realize I was hugging her tightly until I felt her hot tears streaming down my shoulder.. "It was his wedding day..turns out he already had stage 3 cancer and didn't even tell anyone..I didn't notice since he passed it off as only flu and he liked wearing hats a lot. He collapsed and didn't wake up again.." I couldn't believe it..is this the same (Y/n) I met..? Why do I feel so different, I couldn't see her like this. Sad and hopeless, I couldn't even tell her how I hated her like this and that I..

Loved
Her..?

DO I love you..?

.

.

.

I woke up on my bed but there was something different..when I looked down I saw a bed of (H/l) and (H/c) hair on top of my chest. It was (Y/n), I didn't realize how cute she was unti-wait woah I'm nuts. I tried to remember what happened yesterday

It broke my heart seeing her like this..I need to stop her from crying, I pulled her closer and looked at her face. She looked beautiful on the moonlight with her tears, I didn't realize I slowly leaned in and made something I would surely remember from the rest of my life.. "I.. Love you Ootori. For so long.."

Holy.. FUC-
She said she loves me.. What's this feeling, it's so random and.. I'm confused. I was startled when she started to bury her little face on my chest and cuddled closer, she's adorably short..

I hope this lasts..

I love you (Y/n) (L/n).

=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Surprise! Missed me? ʕ•◡-ʔ

I'm still stressed about school but I can't shake off the feeling I'm letting you all down so please at least a bit enjoy the smol chapter! 🖤

~🖤🐰📸XxkkaidenxX📸🐰🖤