(Y/n), What?

^(Y/n) (L/n)^

I was new to this school called Ouran Academy. I can tell I won't like this school, I see a lot of rich people either, flexing their 'muscles' with the ladies, or flexing their money. Mostly money, I walked through the school,  trying to find the God damn office.

'What the hell why is this school so big? Damn these rich people.' I thought, you see I'm not exactly rich. In fact I'm not rich at all, It's just that my mother wants what's best for me and enrolled me in this school. Even though we barely afforeded to even buy school supplies. But she pushed me and I finally gave up,

I was wondering hopelessly and FINALLY found the office.

Once I got my paper with the schedule and my locker number on it, I headed to my locker. While I was walking I bumped into a boy. Girl? A human, I'll just say a boy, I apologized and helped him up. "Oh, you must be new. I'm Haruhi Fujioka but just call me Haruhi, And sorry for bumping into you" He laughed and scratches the back or his neck "No worries, it's my fault. It's nice that you actually apologized and not just ignored me like those other rich people" I said, rolling my eyes and smiling "Yeah, I agree. They are kinda rude. Damn these rich people" "Damn these rich people" we said at the same time. We laughed and we started talking while walking to our classrooms. We actually have the same classes so that's convenient!

Maybe this school isn't so bad after all!