Chapter 2

A week had passed since the incident and Louis was back to his cheerful happy self again. To him, life was just too short to brood about.

Monday morning and he was working on some Math's problems at his first class when he was disturbed by the door.

Harry jutted in and moved to the back of the class trying to find any empty seat.

"I see you've finally made it to my class, Mr. Styles." Mrs. Vacaville(the Math's teacher) said, lips pursed.

"That I have." harry said through gritted teeth.

"Everyone has been assigned their own seats and you will be sitting next to Mr. Tomlinson."

"Here!" He heard a high-pitched voice call out from behind him. He turned around and smirked wide at the sight of the petite-looking boy, baby-blue eyes sparkling at him. He looked short which was just a bonus to make him his.

God, what a beauty, what a great ars-

"Please go and sit, Mr. Styles."

Trust these teachers to interrupt him in his thoughts.

Harry made his way over to the angel of a boy who was wearing an over-sized light blue hoodie which made him look smaller than ever. All he wanted was to engulf him in his arms and protect him from everything, at all costs.

"Hey! I'm Louis!" held out a hand for him to shake. He took it, practically engulfing it in his big one.

"Harry, a huge pleasure to meet you."

---

Several periods later and the lunch bell rang, yet still all Louis could think about was Harry.

Beautiful forest-green eyes, the chocolaty-brown curls he so wanted to curl his fingers over and his mesmerizing smile that showed off his dimples that he so wanted to poke.

Is this what having a crush feels like? he questioned himself.

Making a mental note to ask Niall later he walked into the lunch room mind still on Harry.

---

All 4 of them had just made it to their usual table for lunch and Louis started ranting on about Harry, Harry and yes, more Harry.

It was surprising, Louis was usually never this engrossed in anyone.

Louis' eyes soon lit up when he saw who was at the other side of the room and jumped up on his feet waving his arms frantically to get his attention.

"HARRY!!"

Harry did finally notice the small boy and made his way over to him, smirking.

The boys turned around trying to spot Harry and gasped when they did. Harry was a definition of a punk boy to say the least.

A tall lanky lad, piercings down one ear and tattoos littered over his arms, lip piercing shining wearing black top and black ripped skinny jeans and a bandana over his head keeping his curls in check. He was strutting over towards them oblivious to all the eyes that were on him all around the lunch room, Chelsea boots clicking.The smirk spread over his face just made it all the more obvious to all of them.

Louis pulled him over to sit beside him and introduced him to his friends.

"Niall, Zayn and Liam." Louis pointed out at each in turn. They all chorused a hey back the tension still evident.

The awkward silence which followed was interrupted by an impossibly high-pitched voice.

"Louis, we'd to work on our song for next week, remember?" Jessica, one of the school cheer leaders, called out, more like shrieked, from the table beside them. She pulled Louis out of his seat roughly, only after glancing a quick look at Harry,earning a glare from each of the boys in turn and dragged him away out of the room.