Chapter 1

"Mummy!" Louis bounded over towards his mum in the kitchen, hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"Good morning Boo bear." Jay smiled yawning.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to help?" Louis asked, eyes filled with worry.

"And have the house burnt down?! It's fine love, besides I'm all done!" Jay laughed and handed over a plate of pancakes to Louis. "There, I made your favorite."

Louis' eyes lit up and started cheering. "Yay! Thank you mummy! Your the best!"

"No problem, now hurry up and eat it, Liam will be here soon to pick you up for school!"

"Alright!" Louis said, smile still lighting up his whole face. Jay smiled and watched as her son ate his favorite pan cakes, occasionally stopping to take a sip from his glass of water, until he was all done.

She gave her son a kiss on the forehead just as she heard the door bell ring, signaling that Liam was here.

"Be a good boy at school for mummy, yeah? Don't tend to roam around by yourself, I don't want you to get hurt. It's the first day of the new academic year after all." Jay told him.

"Okay, bye!" he picked up his bag and headed out the door to a waiting Liam.

"Come on, we need to pick up Zayn and Niall as well!"

Liam started up the car and drove for a few minutes with the radio on, Louis singing along happily to the song that was on. They picked up Zayn and Niall who lived next door to each other and set off on their way to school.

Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn had been the best of friends ever since they met each other in their early school days. Louis had joined the trio only later on, having moved to the school late. They have always had each others back and never kept any secrets within the group. They were almost like brothers.

Now, it wasn't a secret in school that Louis was innocent. He had been shielded from almost everything by his mother, who was a very doubting one at that. And so when he'd moved to the new school, he was almost like a stranger to the way things were there.

If it hadn't been for the trio, Louis most probably would have been bullied for his innocence.

They reached in school in record timing and rushed to their classes. The first class of the day was Maths for Louis and he reached his class right before the teacher.

He sat down on one of the two remaining benches at the back as the teacher started the class.

The whole of the period the seat next to him remained empty, which confused Louis. Nobody misses the first day of school, right? You're a bad boy if you do he heard his mummy's voice echo in his head. Shrugging it off, he paid attention to what the teacher was teaching.

---

Before long, the end of the last period of school. Louis skipped out of class with a small smile on his face making his way towards his locker only to step back a step in disgust, scrunching up his nose.

There was a couple clearly making out, right on top of his locker!

"E-excuse M-me.." Louis stammered. "I need to get to my locker..."

They either ignored him or just didn't notice, groping at each other and moaning, it made Louis want to vomit.

He was relieved when Niall had found him, standing there awkwardly while they just went on.

"Off of Louis' locker ya horny bastards!" Niall called out pushing them away. They gave him a glare and went on their way like nothing had happened.