"Know your place"

Previously:

"You mite want to cover up." With that said Alastor took off his coat and draped it over Angel's shoulders."Oh Al...thanks." Angel looked up and smirked at Alastor who was blushing. "Welp I gotta go now bye!" Angel pecked Alastor on the forehead and rushed out of the hotel and into the streets.

WARNING this chapter has rape.

Angel made it to the corner of the streets and put out a hand to the nearest taxi. Angel opened the door to the car "Porn Studio" Angel yelled from behind the seat. The diver turned his head back and looked at Angel dust up and down."Well well well if it isint the one and only Angel dust!?" The diver yelled pulling his sun glasses down. "Keep your eyes to ya self buddy!" Angel shouted at the perverted diver. "come on I thought you would do anything to be fucked!" Angel rolled his eyes at he diver again."look if ya don't start driving right now ya can froget your pay!" The diver rolled his eyes and stomped on the pedal. Finally 5 minutes later Angel made it to the Studio and he threw the driver his money and walked out of the car. Slaming the door behind him. He stood in front of the doors befor taking in a deep breath and letting it out. He fixed himself up and walked in trew the doors. He walked up to desk that was run by a wolf demon."Um I'm hear to see Val." Angel said to the wolf demon who was giving another demon a script to a act."Right...he's in his office Mr. Dust." Angel sighed and thanked the wolf demon and ran up to the elevator pressing floor 69. (Yes I did it on purpose) the highest floor wher only one room stood. Valentino's room. Just as the doors where about to close they wher stoped by a short cat demon. Angel groaned as he knew this demon all to well. Her name was Sky better known as Candy. (Pretty basic I know) "oh thanks for holding the door Angel." The cat demon looked at what floor Angel was going to and gulped pressing the floor she was going to."So your going to go see Val?" Angel looked down with a confused look."yep he uh...wanted to see me." Sky looked up at Angel who was groping onto Alastors coat."So your the one he was yelling about?" Sky mumbled to herself so Angel couldn't hear but he did."Pardon?" Sky looked back up at Angel."Oh well you see he is not in a good mood. He was mad that he started yelling for no reason and...and started to hit walls and other actor's. We all thought it was one of those days till he started to yell about someone. I guess that someone is you." Angel gripped titer onto the coat and took in another big breath just as the elevator doors opened."Well I gotta go. Good luck!" Sky picked up her bag that was on the ground and ran out the elevator doors.
A few seconds later the doors opened again and Angel stepped out. He looked around and on every wall hung multiple pictures of all the other demons that worked at the studio. Some still worked there some died from the exterminations or just went missing.

Like Prim.
She was cheetah demon that worked in the studio for a long time and was really good friends with Angel. Till she did something bad. Val got angry and hit her. But one day when she went up to Vals office she never came back out. When she went missing demons in the studio thought Val killed her or she ran away no one knew for shur and no one still does.

Angel stopped at Prims picture and stared at it with a worried look on his face."Wher did you go?" Angel whispered under his breath befor snapping out of what he was doing. Angel walked down the rest of the hall and stoped in front of Vals door. On each side of the door there was a picture. The left had a picture of Val the righ was a picture Angel on the top of the door was a picture of him and Val. Angel took one last deep breath in and let it out before he opened the door. When he opened the door there sat Valentino in his large chair looking outside threw the large window. "Um Val you wanted to see me?" Angel was barely able to speak clearly and loudly enough so that Val could hear him. "Angel. Angel. Angel!" Angel flinched as Val yelled turning around in his chair and slamming his hands on the table in front of him."how many times do I have to say it!?" Val sat back down rubbing the bridge of his nose and let out a long sigh."Why? Just tell me why Angel. Tell me why you still insist on going out of the studio. Even though you know the consequences." Angel walked up to Vals desk and sat down in the chair in front of the desk. As Angel sat down Val smiled his deathly smile."Come now Angel come sit down hear~" Val patted his lap and gestured Angel over to him. He hesitated for a bit till he stood up and sat down on Vals lap. "Umm Val wh-" Angel was cut off from the sudden feeling of something around his neck. He looked down to see a black spiked collar around his neck. "Val?" Angel looked over to Val who grinned more."Hush Angel cakes." Angel looked around his face filled with fear.