Chapter-3

priya sister aashika love her life and fashion.But she is seeking for the one chance about her profession.jai searching for job.But he always think about her sister Priya.Priya Mom feeling exciting that priya got best match.And she is praying to god.It should be fix.

priya thinking about her family and her faith.All set for her match discussion and Sandeep family came to priya home and he meet her family.priya mom and dad recieving them very politetly.

Sandeep didn't saw priya till now.He blindly believed her mom words.And he is seeking for priya..Priya mom feeling happy his son in law is doing good job.And her feeling is cant expressed in words.

priya father introducing her family.we are 5 members.And she is my wife as you know.and he is my son "Jai' and 2 daughters "Priya" and "AAASHIKA".

SANDEEP POV

wow nice family uncle.Priya father smiled to sandeep.and Sandeep asked priya mom.Aunty i have to go office.i will see priya and i will go to office.please show me priya .

priya mom pov

ok i will call her.you will see priya.And she went to priya room and priya go and give coffee to sandeep family.They are exciting that to see you.Priya i pray god heartyfully this match should fix to you.

priya  went to kichen and she prepared coffee and she is giving to sandeep family.And Sandeep seeking for priya.But priya is infront of him.He is thinking that coffe girl is Worker.Sandeep asked her father.uncle where is priya.

Hey sandeep!..

she is my daughter priya.what sheis your daughter.i thaught she is your worker.And all are shocked while litening  sandeep words.

sandeep pov

Aunty am a jober.i will marry class and beautiful girl.And your daughter is not fit for me.You can see other guy than me.i listened your words and my mom words.My time was wasted.This ugly lady wont get married.I cant believe this and yeah how i can imagine your daughter as my wife..hahahhaahhhaha

Priya pov

Stop it!....you dont have ethics and respectful nature Mr.sandeep.Thank you for your clarrification.But you know what every girl have responsibility.Age and beauty is not matter.you see beauty and class am i right.They are not permanent.please leave my home.You are equal to my foot.get out..

priya mom pov

she is crying.Am sorry priya

priya pov

maaaa i told you before.I dont want this type of headaches.why dont you understand.if i not get married.what will happen.i will be your little daughter.please leave me alone.and she went to her room and crying.

priya father and her sister and bro feeling bad about priya.

Hi READERS
I HOPE U ENJOY MY 3rd CHAPTERIF U FIND ANY MISTAKES PLEASE.LET ME KNOW IN COMMENT SECTION.