Chapter -1

Priya POV

Priya woke up at 6 o clock and she is preparing some notes for students and after completing note making.She taken bath and ready go to college.priya mom "Srilatha" giving some speech to priya about future and life

Priya Mom POV

Priya when you will understand maa.You have life and future but you are thinking about our family and responsibilities.You are purest cham my priya...

Priya POV

Maaa!.... Am happy with my life.am not worrying.you dont worry maa.My family is not burden for me.Its my responsibility and my care and love.You dont worry maa.

After talking with her mom.Priya went to college and she started her day  with peace of mine.

Priya love her family a lot and she is very disciplined and dedication person.

Priya teaching Management subject to her students.Students notedowing their points step by step

After completion her class.Priya taken some break.And her co-lectures are talking with her.

She is talking with her co-lectures very dignified way.Priya thinking about her family and her life.

And after she completed her classes.Her mom call to priya...

Priya POV

Haaa Ma....
Am in college.Is any urgent to talk with me

Priya Mom POV

No Priya.i saw 1 match for you.come to home I will explain you.

Priya POV

Maaa... I told you many times.i am not interested  in marriage and all.am happy with my world .Why wont you understand me.

Priya Mom POV

Stop priya.Dont talk like that.You have life.if you are 30 years old means.no one will u marry ah...Why are you thinking like that.

Priya POV
No maaa am not thinking like that.Everything happen for a reason.faith decides everything...

Priya mom POV

Ok priya!...come fast to home safely priya.we will wait for you my dear

Ok Mom...Bye I will be there within 20 mins...

Priya thinking about the match and she is beautiful  soul by heart

Hi READERS
I HOPE U ENJOY MY 1ST CHAPTER
IF U FIND ANY MISTAKES PLEASE.LET ME KNOW IN COMMENT SECTION.