Shihiro: H-how, do I do that?

Izumi: The opportunity will present itself. Until then, oh, you never entirely gave me your name now, did you?

Shihiro: Im Shihiro, Shihiro Atara!

Izumi: I will remember that name, that's for sure, until the Shihiro!

Izumi jumped off the roof and went flying into the distance.

Shihiro was happy; for the first time in his life, his dreams had been acknowledged. He had always been mistreated for being quirkless and had been dismissed and mocked every time he spoke about it. Right, the heroes at one point did wrongs to him, but that is why he wanted to be a hero, to make sure his people could have a hero to rely on.

All quirkless kids knew about the war very well. They knew what caused it and how it went. It was something the new generations of quirkless had been told pretty much since they were born. The stories about the brave Q.R.A soldiers and their god-like figure, the fuhrer, Dark Phoenix; he looked up to Dark Phoenix. Many considered him a savior for the quirkless some regarded him as the one who made their lives worse. However, there was no denying that he was a symbol of quirkless strength. He wanted to be like him to bring change. However, he disagreed on how Phoenix tried to do it, so Shihiro would do it differently. Who knows he may succeed and bring peace between the quirked and quirkless.

He began to walk down the building he was in, the words of White Phoenix echoed in his head. Prove himself? But how? Maybe he will understand how to do it later. It had been quite the day, and he was getting tired, plus Rog's beating meant his whole body was in pain.

Shihiro began to walk down the street. He hid his tattoo again under his sleeve to prevent it from being seen and to avoid any problems it may cause. He was making his way down the street when he heard a commotion. He turned to see Rog and his gang surrounding a brown haired girl with red eyes.

Girl: Stay back, you moron!

Rog: Oh, come on, you know you want some of this!

Girl: The only thing I want is for you to go die in a hole dickhead!

Rog: What was that, you bitch?!

Suddenly Rog grabbed one of the girl's arms and pulled himself closer to her while the girl fought to push him back with her other hand.

Rog: You are gonna come with me you like it or not! Do you hear me bitch?!

Girl: I won't be ordered around you overgrown pussy!

The screams had gotten the attention of a few people. In contrast, others ignored them, and even those who were looking didn't even try anything.

Guy 1: Should we do something?

Guy 2: Nah, the heroes will take care of it.

Guy 1: Yea, you are right.

Woman 1: Oh, there should be a hero here to do something.

Man: I know where the hell are they.

Shihiro: 'No, why are you waiting for someone else to come?! Cant, you see she needs help?!'

Conversations like that were happening all around Shihiro. Shihiro could not believe it. How could they be so ignorant to another person's plea for help? Just what was wrong with people. He turned to look at Rog and the girl once again. He could stand Rog bullying him but seeing him harass somebody else made his blood boil.