Two

One of the members of the Port Mafia was before Atsushi and (y/n)'s eyes. "Get out of here!" Screamed Atsushi.

"I can't leave without you!" Shouted (y/n).

Akutagawa started attacking them, and Atsushi's arms turned into tiger arms. (Y/n) pulled out a gun and tried shooting at Akutagawa. But he blocked the bullets with his power. "Foolish woman." He said, "Do you have any idea what I'm capable of?!"

A blast of his powers went in (y/n)'s direction. "Look out!" Screamed Atsushi.

She evaded his attacks, but was getting thrown around like a rag doll. "What would Dazai do?!" Thought (y/n).

Atsushi was being thrown around as well, and she couldn't stand the sight. She wished her gift was for combat too. But in an instant, something sparked in her. Her eyes went completely black and a shining light surrounded her. "Balace of Heaven and Hell." She said soullessly.

Two bright balls of light emerged from her hands, one being a bright white color, and the other, almost a glowing black color. She released the two balls of light and the white one hit Atsushi, and the other one hit Akutagawa. "What is this?!" Shouted Akutagawa furiously.

While inside the bright light, Atsushi noticed Rashomon wasn't attacking him from the light. "(Y/n)..." Said Atsushi silently.

He felt his heart beating faster as if helping him restore his health and energy. The black light however was trying to drain Akutagawa's energy. He tried attacking her, but his power couldn't reach her. She clenched her fist controlling the black light which made Akutagawa weaker and weaker, while extending her other hand controlling the white light. From the alley, Dazai was watching in pure shock. "She has a gift like this and didn't tell me?!" He thought.

He walked to her and put his hand on her shoulder, stopping her from attacking. "No longer human." He said while doing so.

"Ah!" She gasped.

Atsushi fell out of the white light and Akutagawa fell out of the black light. "I think you've done enough." Said Dazai to (y/n).

"Huh? What did I do?" Asked (y/n).

"You seem to have a powerful ally Dazai." Said Akutagawa, "But don't think this is over."

Soon, Akutagawa got away. "What was that you just did (y/n)?" Asked Atsushi.

"I...I don't know." She answered.

"Was it Sakura Heaven?" Asked Dazai.

"I don't think so." She said.

"She said it was something called Balance of Heaven and Hell I think." Said Atsushi.

"Someone born with two gifts? That's impossible!" Said Dazai.

"What happened Atsushi?" Asked (y/n).

"Well, we were fighting Akutagawa, and you used your ability. Two balls of light came from your hands. One black and one white. The white light consumed me which protected me from Akutagawa and also restored some of my energy and strength. I don't know what happened when Akutagawa was consumed by the black light, but I'm guessing it did the opposite." Explained Atsushi. "Your eyes were completely blackened too."

"Maybe he doesn't know about your resurrection ability, but now he knows about this new ability which means if the Port Mafia catches you, they'll gain more than what they bargained for." Said Dazai.

"What's gonna happen now?" Asked (y/n), feeling scared.

"We'll have to talk to the president about this new ability of yours." Said Dazai.