Analysis and Understanding

Can't help, myself
Got secrets I can't tell
——————————————

I took a second to take some deep breaths. I just pushed Vision away... I sighed and stood up, nearly falling over. All of a sudden I feel really really drained... I closed my eyes and sat back down.

"What the heck..."

There was soft knocking at my door and I looked up to see Clint standing in my doorway along with Bruce.

"Hey guys."

"Hey (y/n), you ok?"

"Yea I'm alright. I just feel drained."

"Loki told us what happened, you used a lot of power."

"What other colors have your eyes been turning?"

"Red, blue, green, and orange."

"Ah, do you know what they do?"

"Somewhat, I know orange heals and blue makes my nails grow and my teeth sharpen. Red seems to be the ability to absorb power. Green is uh... sensory?"

"Maybe I can take a look at you. I might be able to see what the powers do a little more clearly."

"Sure thing."

I stood up slowly and went with Bruce to the lab. Once we got there I saw Tony working away with the Loki's scepter in the middle of the room. Bruce seemed a little hesitant but he asked anyway.

"What are you doing?"

"Hmm oh I'm just running some simple scans on the staff, nothing crazy. Nothing to worry about."

He looked up and smiled, then winked at me. Bruce and I both dramatically rolled our eyes. We walked past him and into a separate room and hooked me up to a the scanner that was specially made for me to decipher all my powers clearly.

I laid down and Bruce strapped down my wrists and ankles and put a couple scanners on my temples and, hesitantly, one over my heart. He walked over to the screens and looked around a bit.

"Everything looks normal, your heart is beating a little faster than normal, but that's nothing to worry about."

He typed something on the screen and then walked over to a separate machine.

"Okay, try to focus on one of your new powers."

I let my eyes close and tried to focus on green, I thought about a lilac haze and, hopefully, seeing Bruce clearly. I let my eyes open and saw everything coated in a lilac haze, just how I wanted it.

"Ok, I got green."

"O....kay so I'm going to try something."

He clicked away at the keys and I noticed the lilac changing to red slowly.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to pinpoint what exactly you see clearly and that way we can..."

"Can?"

He went silent for a moment. I looked over to him and he tilted his head back and forth. I saw some warning signals popping up on the screen. I could see Bruce and the screens clearly.

"Bruce?"

"S-sorry... I just... I'm getting a lot of feedback from this. It looks a bit like a tracking or sensory power. I can't exactly see what it is you're tracking. What have you been able to see?"

"People, weapons, the screens... and androids."

"Androids... that's interesting. Well it seems like a tracking power. Can you see Tony through that wall?"