𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴.

Start from the beginning

"I'a knock all this shit over." We both said at the same time. She started to say this shit a lot, it slick rubbed off on me.

"Shut the fuck up." I told her.

"You shut the fuck up."

"You gotta shut the fuck up."

"Shut the fuck up, the fuck? Always fucking talking, shut it up." She waved me off.

"Once again, weirdo hoe." I shook my head sighing.

⤭

dirtyassjae

dirtyassjae Lemme know what I gotta do

dirtyassjae Lemme know what I gotta do. Preciate it.
view all comments

moneyduceduce Ike Turner her ass.
17m      97 likes     Reply
— view replies (22)
    |10kpooh LMFAOOOOOOO WHY THIS BITCH GET SO DEFENSIVE!

"Get off your phone." Alayna whined while she walked into the room.

"No."

She walked over to me and snatched it outta my hands before she started typing on it. "What you doing?"

"Why you get so defensive like I'm gon' go through it?" She made a face. "Because I'm not, I'm just going to your Apple Music."

"For wha-"

"Your little speaker work?" She pointed at the speaker that was on my dresser and I nodded. She just chuckled lightly. "Bet.."

I furrowed my eyebrows before the phone connected to the speaker, and the beginning to a song started to play.

She walked over to the bed with a lil ponytail holder in her hand. "You gon' tie it up or me?"

I just shook my head chuckling. "Ima do it." She mumbled putting her hair in the sloppy ponytail before she froze up. "Ohhhh shit! I'm taking too long, lemme go restart the song."

Niggas cant ever do shit.

She went and replayed the song before she took the tank top that she had on, off. She took off her shorts too. I just sat there and observed her body. Ion care how much she didn't like it or found something wrong with her body, I loved it. Ian see nothing wrong with it.

She had on a red matching lil bra and pantie set. The bra was probably push-up, cause them bitches are sitting, your honor.

Oh yessir, I'm getting some pussy today!

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

"I went crazy today Jaide, seriously. I'm talm bout." I grabbed a banana and peeled it before placing it by my mouth. "Gobble gobble! Ate it up!"