bastard pt°2

We were both walking to the near entrance of the school building, I hope he wouldn't get angry,"what were you about to ask me anyways..."
He said blankly while looking at me.

It was a moment silence then I spoke up,"Why are you ignoring me?" This is turning awkward.

As I waited for a reply I started to get frustrated and screamed, "Are you going to answer me!" I started to regret everything...

"AS*SHOLE CAN YOU JUST SH*T UP,  YOU REMIND ME TOO MUCH OF DAD. OH WAIT, I'M PRETTY SURE YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM!"

Tears started to fall from my eyes, I thought we were friends... I tried to end my suffering but I couldn't hold it "Well I guess if I'm like him I'm sure you'll love it when I'm gone."

Todoroki POV

As I looked at them with surprise as they ran away from the school  I started to feel guilt inside my gut, what have I done...

Time skip~

It's been days when they started to ignore me even more.

When I was looking at my phone for any news about anything but as I scrolled more I saw a picture of Y/n saying

The daughter/son of the number 1 hero hasn't been found but people have said that she/he was last seen near an alleyway if seen please report

I started to panic but I couldn't help but find her. I started to get ready in my hero costume [he passed the intern ships by the way] and decided to find out were they were I hope she's/he's okay...

To be continued~