"ѠӉДt tӉЄ ҒҴҪҜ ԀөЄЅ tӉДt ӍЄДҋ?"

"ӍҰ БЄЅt ԌҴЄЅЅ ЇЅ ӍөЯЄ ДҒҒЄҪtЇөҋ, ӍҰ ҏЯЇҋҪЄ. ҰөҴ ҪДҋ БЄ Д ℓДԀЇЄЅ ӍДҋ ЇҒ ҰөҴ tЯЇЄԀ."

Rolling his eyes, Bakugou swore at the dragon before leaning over towards you. You inhaled sharply and leaned back as he got even closer, turning bright red as the prince gently bit your injured cheek again. It still felt painful, but it wasn't as harsh as when he had done it earlier, and you glared over at Kirishima as he covered his mouth to hold in a laugh, his eyes watering on the verge of tears.

"You said you wouldn't make anymore misunderstandings Kirishima!"

"I-I know! I'm tr-trying, ahaha!"

You pushed against Bakugou and finally pulled away, hissing as the cold air hit the second bitemark. The blonde adjusted himself back onto his own pillowed seat, but grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. As your body fell closer to his, his other arm wrapped around your torso and he pulled you into his lap, resting his chin on the top of your head. His forearms sat wrapped around your waist as you squirmed, tilting your head to look up at Bakugou as you spoke to Kirishima.

"Th-Then ask him what the hell he's doing?"

Kirishima nodded and asked Bakugou, listening to the response before wiping away a tear as it fell down his cheek.

"He said 'you asked for more than just an apology, so he's being nice to you."

"How is biting someone nice?!"

You sighed and accepted your fate, rubbing the bruised skin as Kirishima tilted his head.

"Oh yeah, I guess you wouldn't know, but biting someone's cheek is an act of endearment to the people of Mirag, typically only done between newlyweds and young kids."

Now your entire body had turned red, each word hitting you harder and harder. Newlyweds? Kids? You were young, sure, but you wouldn't say you were a kid!

"So...it's supposed to be affectionate."

"Yep!"

You smiled slightly and chuckled, thinking about how it was cute that he would do something kids typically do. Bakugou grunted and spoke, his jaw bouncing gently against your head.

"ѠӉДt'Ѕ Ѕө ҒҴҋҋҰ."

"ЅӉЄ ДЅҜЄԀ ѠӉҰ ҰөҴ БЇt ӉЄЯ, Ї ԌҴЄЅЅ ЅӉЄ tӉЇҋҜЅ Їt'Ѕ ҪҴtЄ?"

You had been the only one blushing during this, but now a faint pink dusted Bakugous cheeks, pouting and looking away from Kirishima. The blonde growled and mumbled under his breath, his words echoing in your ear.

"tӉЇЅ ѠДЅ ЅҴҪӉ Д ЅtҴҏЇԀ ЇԀЄД."

"ӉЄҰ, ҰөҴ'ЯЄ tӉЄ өҋЄ ѠӉө ҒЄℓℓ Їҋ ℓөѴЄ ѠЇtӉ Д ҒөЯЄЇԌҋЄЯ."

Bakugou whipped his head back and barked at Kirishima, who only sighed and looked back at you.

"He's just embarrassed. Ignore him and ask me another question, (F/N)."

Embarrassed? You tilted your head to look up at Bakugou, your (H/L) hair rubbing against his chest as he pouted. He knew you were staring up at him, and he even glanced down for a moment, but his face only grew redder as he closed his eyes again. You looked back over at Kirishima, your eyebrows pinching.

"Does...does he really...love me, Kirishima..."

As you spoke, your words grew quieter and quieter, until they were nothing but a whisper. Kirishima felt his heart pick up, and he chuckled; he wanted to tease you and his prince more, but knew he had already caused enough damage and had to take things seriously, just for a while.