𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍 ᵇˣᵇ

Start from the beginning

~

hip-hop music blasting through the street, bad ass kids running around, adults hanging out everywhere already drinking, smoking and dancing around. elders cooking out. the strip covered with humans while it was getting darker out.

i was quiet for the most part because i didn't wanna speak to none of these people, i was hot and horny and only wanted one thing. but i would have to wait.

introducing me to his people's that i didn't know saying a wassup to the ones i did know, telling me to stay behind him because he didn't want anybody to suspect anything. it made me mad but i just agreed.

"all the bitches pullin through inna' minute..remember shawty i was talkin about? she comin fa' you." one of his friends said doing their handshake, i stared holes in the back of courey's head.

"she be playin hard to get." he says, i squint my eyes sucking my teeth. he sure did know how to push my buttons.

"i wonder why."

he looked back at me and i looked back at him with the same energy, at this point i know what was expected because he pulled me to side and into somebodies house into a room.

"why you bein like that mama." seeing his muscles flex through his wife beater, running his hand across his head in a certain way so his waves would stay the same.

"i'm not being like nothin, i'm just shocked that you sayin that shit in front of me. if i knew you had a bitch comin just for you then i could've stayed with my friends." about to walk out when he brung me back.

"i really feel like you playin with me. you can't even tell yo peoples that you fuckin with somebody. is that why you haven't been spending time with me? because you with that bitch?"

courey didn't say anything to what i said, just staring at me like something was wrong with me.

in a swift motion he grabbed me turning me towards a mirror getting behind me wrapping his arms around me. with a straight face i looked at him through the mirror when he smiled again.

"you already know how i feel about you. ion like when you mad at me, you know how everybody would be if they found out." kissing on my neck, roaming his hands lower and lower on my brownskin.

"i don't wanna be a secret no more. either you with me or not." breath hitching when he touched one of my sensitive spots, i would stop him right now but i was liking it.

since he was taller than me he had a good hold on me so i know he wasn't letting me go anywhere.

"that girl really don't mean shit ta' me desire. imma show you somethin later." digging his hand in my grey sweats wrapping his hand around my length, pumping me slowly. i wanted him to reply to what i said about being with me.

"don't play. cause we can fuck in here." moving from my neck looking me in the eyes biting down on his bottom lip, grills showing lightly laughing.

"say less."

before we could do anything someone was knocking on the door, that instantly killed my mood. i asked him where the bathroom was so i could go get rid of the tension in my lower half.

~

when it was finally dark out that's when they started doing the fireworks, i made sure i stayed back because i'll be damned if i got popped. i really didn't like this day because after it was done they would pop shit for like ten days. it was annoying.

running my hand making sure my two french braids stayed down while the wind blew, scrolling through my phone absentmindedly standing behind courey a little too close.