Chapter 5: Z-sword conclusion

Gohan flew towards xicor while everyone followed. Xicor then grinns and waited for their attack gohan swung his sword at Xicor, but missed. Vegeta came in for a round house kick, but Xicor blocks it. He then grabs vegeta by his leg and used him as a human weapon. He knocked gohan away with vegeta, then kibitokai. He then through vegeta into his son.
Pan next comes in and began punching and kicking at xicor. Goten and Uub does the same, but in surprise he's wieving, blocking and countering them easily. Vegeta Trunks and Kibitokai joins in and does the same. But as it seems, no attacks landed on Xicor.

Xicor (grinning/thinking): this is getting boring.
Xicor next powers up an aura wave blowing the 6 of them back. He then looks around and sees everyone getting back up to their feet he then feels a power began to rise. As he's looking around for the growing power level, he finally layed eyes on gohan; who was syncing his mystic power with the z sword.
Xicor: I will kill you Gohan. If that's the last thing I'll do big brother.
???: then you'll have to go through us.
Vegeta and the others came in front of Gohan. Vegeta then powers up to ssj3. Pan boosts her power in ssj, while uub repowers up to his max and trunks and goten fuses into ssj Gotenks.
Gotenks: Gohan how much time do you need.
Gohan: a minute and a half.
Vegeta: Ok. I got less than a minute to stay in this ssj3 state.
Gotenks: Ok I got ya let's boost this up to super saiyan 3. Aaaaaagh!!!
Gotenks powered up. His eyebrows went away and his hair became longer growing down his back. Light exploded as he was shown in his ssj3 form.
Xicor: I really don't care the much time it'll take or the power yall got, Imma get through all of you and kill him in less than 40.
Pan: Not on my watch.
Pan dashes towards Xicor as Xicor did the same. The others followed her as well. She then punched at him but he just punches her in the gut. She then enters out of super saiyan and gets kicked out of the way. She is unconscious. Gotenks came in next throwing punches and kicks at him, But Xicor just punches him 4 or 5 times in guts and palmed him in the side of the face sending Gotenks into a mountain rock. Uub came in shooting blasts in distraction towards Xicor. Xicor takes the blasts head on. He then punches uub in the gut and elbowed him on the side of the head knocking him unconscious and blasts kibitokai away. Then Vegeta came in landing a punch on Xicor on the side of his face. He then began punching Xicor multiple times in the gut, uppercut him, and ended it with him kicking him back a few feet. Next, he started shooting multiple blasts at Xicor. He did it until he was worn out.
Vegeta (trying to catch his breath/ going back to base form): Shit! That should hold him off.
Gohan: Good Vegeta, I got 15 more seconds.
Vegeta (looking back at Gohan): Good my ass, hurry uu-
Vegeta was then punched in the gut by Xicor, making him cough up blood. He was then back hand slapped sending him across the battlefield.
Xicor: Oh look,that was the last one.
He then dashes towards Gohan.
Gohan (thinking and concentrating): damn it only 5 more seconds.
Xicor as he dashing towards Gohan, balls up his fist preparing to punch Gohan.
Gohan (in his mind): two!
Xicor then thrusts his fist forward.
Gohan: 1!
Gohan then dodges Xicor fist luckily swinging the z-word which cut through Xicor.
Xicor (thinking): What?! I missed him?
Gohan (smirks): Its over, Xicor.
Xicor: What!
Xicor body begans to be absorbed by the z-sword.
Xicor (struggling): shit! This sword won't hold me for long! When I find a way back out! I'm gonna fucking desimate you all!!!
His body was completly sealed inside the sword. Everyone got up off the ground limping towards Gohan in relief. Bra opened her eyes as she is halfway healed.
She sits up and looks around. And saw her father walking towards her
Bra: Did we win, dad?
Vegeta (smirks): yes we did.
She then gets up runs and hugs he father. He with one arm hugs her as well. Gotenks then defused.
Trunks: You good Goten?
Goten: Yea. I'm just glad u guys came too my aid when I was near death.
Trunks: cool! Let's go see how Gohan is doing.
The two walked over to Gohan.
Trunks: That was amazing Gohan. Never seen that kind of power from you since the battle of majin buy. When did u become a super saiyan 4?
Gohan (laughs): Through training.
Everyone jaws dropped in shock after what they just heard.
Vegeta: What?!? You trained and became a super saiyan 4 in just a year.
Gohan: umm... Yea ig
Everyone laughs. Then all of a sudden Gohan is tackled by a beat up pan.
Pan: Dad, you did it.
Gohan: yeaaa!
Goten (thinking): Damnit, out of all of us saiyan males I'm the weakest one. Damn, I should've listened to my father, big bro and trunks. This time imma train hard like my big bro and father, so I can be able to protect my own family.
???: YOU THINK THIS IS OVER!!!
Everyone turned and saw and angry princess Lila.
Vegeta: Shit! We forgot about her.
Kibitokai: Come on sister, its over. We don't need to keep doing this anymore.
Princess Lila: ITS NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY ITS OVER! IMMA DEFEAT YOU ALL MYSELF AND FREE MY SON. SO WE CAN DESTROY THIS STUPID PLANET!!!
To be continued...