how?

"FP WAKE UP!" The voice behind me said.

Urgh.. Can't i just get ONE SECOND of peace and quiet?!

"What is it now, Jake." I said as i turned around,seeing Jake sit beside me.

"Wait, how did you find-

"That's not important, the important thing is this." He handed me a familiar box. It's that box from that bubbledum.

"How did you get this?" I asked suspiciously. I met Bonnibel a few hours ago, how did he get the box?

"I....someone told me! Now,you have to open it! Finn is in--

"Jake,how many times do i have to tell you? Im DONE with Finn. So, whatever it is,my answer is NO." I said tiredly.

"But Finn is not hmself!"

"Exactly. Finn is not himself, not the man that I used know and l-love." I stuttered.

"What is the point of helping a stranger? When does'nt even care the slightest about me." I said,ready to sleep.

"But Finn is--

"ENOUGH JAKE!" I shouted.

"*sigh* , I'm not the right person to do...whatever you're trying to do."

"I can't save Finn okay? Im....happier now. So please go away." I said sternly.

"Fine, suite yourself. Finn will probably be fine,now that a weird demon-bug is inside his head. I'm sure he wont die or anything.." Jake said sarcastically.

"What?!" I said shocked. "Weird demon bug? What do you mean?"

"Oh? So now you wanna help?"-J

"Just spill it!" -FP

Jake sighed, and i opened the bonnibel box.

Creakkk...

It's metal, but has the texture of wood.

"Its..."

I starred at the "thing" inside the box. Its full of photos of me and Finn together.

"How---when----"my eyes trembled with anger, as i saw a picture of our break up.

"She was there?!" I almost burned the picture. How is she spying on us for all these years?! Did she planed all this?! Did she planed our break up?!

I turned the picture around, and saw a letter.

Phoebe

I know what youre thinking right now, but thats not whats important.

Listen, control your anger fo once, okay?

Years ago, Finn drank a potion that will remove all the memories of you and him together.

The potion was too strong, or maybe his emotion was... to sad. But he lost his memories, ALL of it. He doesnt even know himself, he's like a lost man.

You must help him, Phoebe, whatever it takes. Make him remember.

Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum.

"That stupid witch!" I cursed angryly, a burned everything i touched, including the tent.

"URGH!" I cried, why?....i should have forgive him back then! I should have talked to him! I...i... but why?

My brain says no, he will make more mistakes. Mistakes that could hurt me physically and mentally. Mistakes that made me stood up, and became the flame queen. Mistakes that made me the person i am right now.

But my heart is shaking, begging me to forgive him, to hug him, to kiss him one more time.

"Jake, i..." I looked at Jake, my eyes full of fiery tears.

"It's not your fault, FP. He was just a kid. He made mistakes, big ones. Even though he knew it could hurt you."

"Please, just this once, help him become himself again. Become the old Finn that likes to fart on water, become the old Finn that likes to do dumb adventures, become the old Finn that loved you so much, it hurt him. Become the old Finn-----make him my best friend again." Without knowing it, Jake cried.

"Ugh, what is this? Wa..."He cried even more. His nose full of snots.

"Jake, jake, please stop." I begged him. He looked at me with thosw red eyes.

"I will help you, i will make things right again. Not because you asked, but because now, i know the truth." I said boldly.

"Hey, whats that shiny thing in that weird box?" Jake said, pointung at the box.

"Huh? I didnt see that before." I grabbed the bottle with weird blue liquid in it.

"Ah! That lookes like the bottle that Finn drank a few years ago!" Jake said.

"Finn..."

BRRR!

The blue liquid turned green and became warm.

I quickly put the bottle back on the box, and it turned blue again.

"Wow, i guess it reacts differently to fire." Jake said.

Yep, deffinetly Phoebe.

"Did Phoebe say something before giving Finn this?" I asked Jake.

"Uh.. not really. She just said that the potion has a side effect, but she didnt say what it is. And there is a cure, but it needs four ellements." Jake explained.

"Then, Jake. I think i know how to cure Finn." I said with a weak smile.

"Im not sure if it will work, but...we'll never know if we never try, right?"

"Then, ill go get Bmo. He's been crying all day." Jake said. "You wanna come?"

"No thanks, Jake. I have some things to do first."

"Okay, Ill be right back. Ill bring pancakes, lots of them." He said as stretched.

"Thanks Jake."

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lond wait, i will upload more later! And thanks for 1,4K reads💞💞😭😭😭 i really apreciate it! And.. just wow.. im speechless 😭😭😭😢😢😢💞💞💞🔥🔥🥀🥀🥀