☰ ☱ ☲ ☳Movie Night☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

I just found out that my best friend and I went to the same Elementary School and I was informed that the only thing I said to her in the whole 5 years I was in that school was, "No! Hiss!".... Yep. Sounds like me. We didn't even become friends until middle school and now she brings this up 🤦‍♀️. Oh I have a super long chapter coming out sometime. And idk when sometime is. Could be next week. Or tomorrow. Or next month. Or next year. Or in my next life. You never know :).

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Naegi⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You had planned a movie night with your boyfriend and were super excited.

You went to his dorm room around 9pm. You decided to scare him, so you quietly opened his, surprising unlocked, door.

You sneaked into his room and saw him by his bed. You slowly walked up behind him and then placed both of your hands on his shoulders and screamed into his ear.

He jumped and fell onto his bed with his hands over his head.

That's when you bursted out laughing. He looked up at you in fear, but calmed down when he saw you.

He pouted and looked up at you.

"Awww were you scared?" You asked, giggling still.

He just pouted more and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorryyyy scaredyyyyy catt!!" You said in a teasing manner.

"ExCuSe mE, bUt whO aRe yoU CallIng ScaReDy CaT?" He said.

"The only one in this room." You said and smirked.

He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes before smiling at you.

He grabbed your hands and pulled you into the bed with him and grabbed the remote.

"Let's watch a scary movie!" You said and got up to turn the lights out.

You walked back and he sighed but agreed anyways.

"I got some cookies from the kitchen so we can eat them while watching the movie. " Naegi said.

Your eyes lit up and you jumped back onto the bed.

"Cookies?!" You said and smiled brightly at him. He nodded his head and smiled back.

He grabbed the oreos off of the night stand next to him and opened them.

You gasped in excitement and grabbed one before eating it.

Naegi chuckled and pulled you into his chest and grabbed the remote once again to click play on the movie that he had selected before covering the both of you with blankets.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Togami⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You had planned this movie night. Without Togami knowing, of course.

It was 8pm and everyone was currently settled into their dorm rooms. Aside from you, who was currently in their panda onsie and tip toeing to Togami's room all creepily.

You knocked on his door lightly and waited for him to answer.

He opened the door and glared before realizing that it was you who disturbed his reading.

"Byakuya!" You said and smiled at him.

"What do you want?" He said, still rude, but not as rude to you.

"Lemme in!" You said and pushed him into his dorm room before closing the door behind you.

"What's so important that you had to push me into my bedroom? And what are you wearing?" He said, looking you up and down in disgust.