E L E V E N

0011. LUNCHTIME INFO GATHERING

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT earlier

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT earlier." Natsume reassures Harutora, looking down at him with a soft smile as she stood at the end of the desk that the three best friends were all sat in. "Harutora, you can be here with confidence."

Kaida was sat on the other side of Harutora, Touji on her other side as she leaned back against the seat. She held an amused look on her face as her eyes bounced between a gloomy Harutora and Natsume, who was trying her best to help make him feel better. She knew that she and Touji should most likely be doing the same, but seeing Natsume attempt to comfort him was bringing the duo too much enjoyment to put a stop to it already. 

Touji wrapped his arm around Kaida's shoulder as he tapped his fingers along her upper arm. His eyes drawn to Harutora's miserable form as he felt amusement flowing through him at the sight. He was also aware he should help, but as Kaida said, it was far too amusing to watch Natsume make an attempt at it. 

"That's impossible..." Harutora groaned out, his head still laid flat against the table before him, not even looking up at any of the three surrounding him. 

Kaida chuckled at his response before her purple eyes glanced up at Natsume. "Hey, is that Kyouko girl always like that?" 

"Yeah..." Natsume sighed out, it was obvious Kyouko wasn't her favorite subject to speak upon. "But what happened today was a little unusual." She continues with a small frown lining her lips. "I got a little worked up myself, too. I also noticed they you got worked up a bit as well, Kaida."