S I X

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓●●● 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦! 𝘰𝘯𝘮𝘺𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱╰┈➤ ❝ [ʰᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ]❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
●●● 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦! 𝘰𝘯𝘮𝘺𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱
╰┈➤ ❝ [ʰᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ]❞

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓●●● 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦! 𝘰𝘯𝘮𝘺𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱╰┈➤ ❝ [ʰᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ]❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

KAIDA LET OUT a sigh as she cuddled into Touji's side. The two were currently at their own home as Harutora had gone out to meet Natsume at a local cafe so the two headed home to rest out for the day. They were holed up in their living room, which Kaida had painted a white color for the walls and most of the decor being pastel colors like pink, purple and blue.

They were watching the "Boo York Monster High" movie when Kaida's phone lit up with a text from her supervisor telling her that she once again needed to go see Miyo in order to undo her seal. Kaida sighed at the text as she forced herself to get up, "I have to go to Tokyo."

Touji frowned at her sudden words, moving off of her stomach to sit up with her. "Why the sudden need?"

"Mr. Kurahashi is requesting me to get with Miyo in order to gain back some of my Spiritual power." Kaida explained as she tore herself from his arms. "Besides, I've been meaning to visit her to talk about returning them anyways, nows the best time out of any, especially with Suzuka on the loose. I would rather have my Spiritual Energy than not have it in facing her."

Touji hummed at her words, sitting up fully as he watched her wonder around the house looking for the keys. "Do you want me to go with you?"

Kaida hesitated, almost agreeing, but she knew that she couldn't take him with her right now. Harutora would need someone to back him if something happened while she was gone. Though the idea of being gone and away from them made her feel sick to her stomach. But she also knew she had to do this and now would be the best time she would get. She could get to Tokyo and back here within a few hours max on a bullet train.