"I will I'm not that tired" Honesty says "everyone else looks tired especially Jen

We look at her and laugh. She was sitting on Justin's lap basically already sleep all you could here was her soft snores.

Early when I decided to end the little game we were playing I told The girls immediately so there wasn't any questions as o to Why me and Xan weren't acting like a couple or flirting.

" guys we should start heading out I told the driver to be here by 11:30 so he should be here within five minutes or so" Ryder says walking outside

We all walk outside waiting for him to arrive. We stand there in silence not an awkward silence a comfortable one actually. Suddenly we hear a bunch of people yelling and making a bunch of noise.

We turn around and see Holden and his little posse coming out. They seemed a little off and all over the place. He looks up at us and an immediate smirk placed on his lips as he trudged over to us.

"Hey babes" he drags out his words

Oh come on regular Holden is already a pain now we have to deal with drunk him too

"Right now isn't a good time Holden I suggest you leave" Justin says as nicely as he could

"Oh come on have some fun.. Ashley has fun" his signature cocky smirk appeared on his face

"1 half of us aren't girl and 2 we could tell you have her lipstick color on your mouth" Xander says with a disgusted look

"Yeah I know hers and probably 5 other girls who wanted me" he wipes he mouth with the back of his hand "and I'm pretty sure you girls want me to"

He reaches to grab Honesty's chin but before he could Riley took his arm and twisted it behind his back. He lets out a groan clearly not liking the predicament he was in.

"I'm gonna let go of your arm before I break it and when I let go I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to walk away" Riley whispers but loud enough for us to hear. His voice was deeper and scarier than before.

He must have liked pushing Riley's buttons because his next comment sure got him to explode.

"If I walk away... just know it'll be with your bitch" he cockily says.

Riley quickly turns him around pushing him to the floor. He gets on top of him and starts throwing punches directly to his face. A circle has already started forming around us.

"BABE STOP RILEY STOP YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM" Honesty cries I go over to her and pull her away as the guys pull Riley away.

Jen was now wide awake watching the scene unfold in her eyes. We all sit next to her. Waiting for them to come back. Once they finally get him off the limo is here. The girls get inside but I stand out making sure nothing happens.

They speed walk over to me before any teachers or principals come. He is breathing heavy and his knuckles are bloody.

"Oh my god Riley are you okay do you need me to clean it when we get home?" I ask concerned

"Don't worry Lyrical" he stops and looks at me "half of it isn't my blood"

I gape at him for a moment before climbing inside. Deciding to leave it and lighten up the topic.

"Soooo... anyone hungry?" I ask nervously laughing. They just look at me and shake their heads.

"Wow Riley you sure know how to kick someone's ass that's totally sexy" Ashley slurs drunk as hell after she finished her sentence she fell asleep