✰ purgatory; 004 ✰

Start from the beginning

It was a futile attempt since no one really cared about their own wrongdoings but Yoongi used that chance to observe his classmate. In total, there are 35 students in class. Their class mostly consists those from Vongola's dorm and Pendragon while there's only few students from Vaughn and Ainsworth—5 from each dorms, 15 from Pendragon and 10 from Vongola.

Now, Yoongi has been wondering about where did Levant's dorm names came from since the very beginning. The academy itself first existed in London and rumored to be funded by the Ainsworth.

But apparently, it didn't just end there.

Based on the diary, Anon said something about the family alliances between the Ainsworth, Vaughn, Vongola and Pendragon.

Ainsworth history started when their first bloodline got married to their own siblings. It was said that they created their own empire to establish their names and their belief in marriages between their own blood. But after the 5th generation, Grail Vissarion Ainsworth broke the family's tradition and killed his entire family to marry the woman he loved, Soleil Levant.

The man became famous on the darker side of the world, gaining few admirers and attracted mafias alike. Sure, the man could just ran away from home and marry the woman he loved without having to kill his whole family but he decided to take drastic measures.

Then he met Gilgamesh Vaughn. His family aren't exactly a mafia, just a bunch of fucked ups that happened to own a cult which served human sacrifices. They also provided loans, casinos and drugs.

Giotto Vongola was no better. The mafia lord was simply intrigued with the man's mind. Announcing his marriage after publicly admitted that he killed his entire family? Yes, that was more than enough to make Giotto stepped into Grail's door in the middle of the night to ask for a cup of tea.

Arthur Pendragon had a different story. He was told to assassinate Grail to proved himself to the family. But Gilgamesh and Giotto was quick to protect Grail. Somehow they became close friends after Arthur had lost contact with his family but he returned to get his revenge, killed all of his family and became the new head of the Pendragon.

Soleil Levant gave birth to 2 sons and 2 daughters. Gilgamesh Vaughn had 1 son and 2 daughters, Giotto had a pair while Arthur's wife gave birth to 3 daughters and fraternal twins.

Gilgamesh, Giotto and Arthur decided to marry their kids off to Ainsworth's children.

Grail's first son, Emerald Vince Ainsworth was supposed to marry Titania Pendragon.

His second son, Sapphire Vlad Ainsworth would be with Cordelia Vaughn.

The daughter, Ruby Vermillion Ainsworth  wanted to marry Siegfried Vongola.

And his youngest child, Amethyst Violetta Ainsworth would be married off to Julio Pendragon, the only son of the Pendragon.

3 marriage was successful and 1 didn't even bloom. Emerald ran from his family and disappeared.

Grail built a school to grant Soleil's wish. But he also wanted the people like his children—who were considered to be a sociopath that brought misery to those who met them—to have a place that they could call home.

That's why there's 2 schools that bear his death wife's name.

After reading the diary, Yoongi finally knew why the school even exist. It was too fancy to be called prison. But they did lock them away from the outside world. Maybe throughout the centuries the school had some changes in their system but the names still intact.