✰ purgatory; 002 ✰

Start from the beginning

Just when he was about to ask for more details, Hoshi got distracted by his friends and Yoongi cursed inwardly. He was curious about the Jokers. Why can't they talk about the Jokers? Why are they such a taboo topic? For a few minutes Yoongi rolled on his bed, wondering why he care so much about these things.

It's probably because he doesn't remember anything and the thought of filling his head with informations about the Jokers and the other criminals in this school made him excited.

Am I really that nosy or am I just that curious?

Yoongi sighed and got up from his bed. He went to the bathroom and did his morning routine, wore his uniform right away and left the room for a quick walk around the hall. There's 2 hours to spend before the class start.

He went to check the other floors—except 9th, 7th, 6th—and contemplate whether or not he should eat without Hoshi. He wasn't that hungry so he thought it would be best for him to return to his room first and go to the cafeteria later with Hoshi. The younger would probably pout at Yoongi if he eat without him and he grinned at the thought.

He doesn't have anyone to visit him at the hospital. He had no friends and family. So being here and having a roommate like Hoshi already made his life more interesting.

What about my twin sister? He sighed. How could he forget about her? What if they were close before?

Then the next question came. What if he really was the one who killed them?

But why would I do that?

In the midst of his thoughts, he failed to notice that the elevator didn't stop at his floor. Instead, it went to an upper floor and Yoongi froze when the door open. He saw the number on the screen and held his breath when a girl with a slightly different uniform from him with a small purple badge on her chest went inside the elevator with a raised eyebrow.

Yoongi went to stand at the back corner of the elevator and stuffed his hands in his blazer pocket. He didn't seem nervous from the outside but hell he was terrified on the inside.

The girl didn't say anything. She had purple highlights on her hair, few accessories here and there and there's something about her that feels different. Different from Hoshi's friends and the other students that he saw in the cafeteria when he was with him.

Fuck, what if she's one of the Royals? The purple badge means... Amethyst division?

The girl looked like she was waiting for something. She didn't ask why Yoongi stood there in silence without pressing any buttons on the elevator and she didn't do it either. Yoongi can't stand the heavy atmosphere he felt on the air.

I should've press the button to my own floor first. Yoongi bit his lip. What should I do? Should I just press the button no—

Suddenly the girl pressed a button but Yoongi couldn't see which floor she was going to. It took a while and Yoongi thought that they would stop on the 1st floor. But when he realized that the elevator keep going lower, Yoongi could feel his heart stopped.

Yoongi had his eyes wide when he saw the screen turn into 666th floor and a robotic voice boomed from the speaker.

Warning. You're now on the hidden floor.