8

Thank you all for over 500 reads!! This means the world to me! I hope you enjoy the story. Remember to vote and comment!! Now back to the story..........

The next day goes by rather quickly. I spend it relaxing on the couch with a few movies, as well as a few power naps. My phone seems to stay quite during the day, responding to a few tweets and liking a few pictures on Instagram. I soon hear a knock on the front door. "I wasn't expecting anyone," I mutter, stumbling to the door as I trip on the side of the couch. "Shit," I mumble as I reach the door. I open the door and see Vanessa, Denise, Olivia, and Angela at the door. "Hey!" They all greet me with a group hug. "Hey guys! I wasn't expecting you but oh well, just come in," We go into the kitchen, Denise and Olivia immediately head to the fridge to make themselves drinks. "How was your date last night?" Angela asks as she sits on the couch and begins to surf through the channels. "It was good actually.... Well I guess it was," I say, "We learned a lot about each other. Turns out he's completely different than how most people view athletes. He's really down to earth, he's just like us except he's "the Blake Griffin" of "The Los Angeles Clippers."

"Did he spend the night?!", "Oh my god Nessa..... Was it good!!", "Is he big?!!", I begin to become flooded with questions, all that lead to sex. "Guys no! Why must everything involving a guy must lead to sex?" I ask taking a sip of my now luke-warm lemon zinger tea. "Because..... You need love. You've been running away from the sight of it ever since you started going to NYU," I roll my eyes in denial, "Oh come on guys, we can't just push dating onto her. Marilyn's not fully ready and we should respect that." Olivia defends. "Thanks liv," I say heading into the kitchen, followed by the girls. "Are you guys hungry?", I ask attempting to change the subject. "Don't try to change the subject missy, you need to give him a try," Vanessa says, "For all we know he might be your future husband."

"Ok, I'm done with this conversation. Can we talk about something other than me," I say grabbing my leftover chinese food from Friday night. They were right, all of them. I need to open up. But to me, last nights conversations were as open as I would ever get. I just never can fully trust someone, from how my parents schedules were when I was young to know. I've learned that if someone promises you something, it most likely won't happen. Or that's how I remembered it to be. "Anyway, we gotta go. Or well I do," Angela says abruptly. "Ok, well thanks for stopping by, I guess," I say walking them all to the door. "I'll see you at class on Tuesday. Where's it at again?", Liv asks as she makes her way out of my apartment. "The Brew, upstairs loft." They make their way out and I walk back inside heading straight to the television once more. But I can't seem to focus, my mind keeps wondering over Blake and my life. I'm so confused.......

Comment, Vote, Share, and Enjoy!!
*Sorry it's so short, I sort of kept going mind blank.... But don't worry I won't put her in a coma like some people usually do....*