Lalisa looked at Jennie, outstood. She entered the gazebo that rested beside the beach, the waves close. They both sat down and admired each other. This wasn't the first 'date' they'd been on, Lalisa fangirled over Jennie in high school and took her to at least ten dates a year.  Lalisa had to hide her feelings for her since her dad never approved. Regarding the rumours, Jennie fancied Lalisa as well, which made Lalisa more upset by the week since she couldn't show Jennie her affection to her anymore.
"Remember when we did this all the time in high school?" Jennie asked, looking at the ocean's sparkle. Lalisa only looked at her though.
"Jennie?"
"Hm?"
"Follow me.", Lalisa scrambled off her knees, held Jennie's hand and stood next to the glimmering water. She held both of Jennie's hands and stared deeply into her eyes.
"Jennie will-"
"Will you be my girlfriend?".

Lalisa's body shook, why?

**************** (another flashback)

She walked through the glass doors, everyone's eyes directed at her. Who wouldn't dare to look at her was considered foolish. Seriously. 
Lalisa jogged towards her and smiled,
"Hey!-"
"No."
And just like that, she walked away. A stray tear went down Lisa's face but she still smiled. Lalisa would do ANYTHING for Jennie. Even a crime. She was obsessed. 

The red doors of the classroom opened wide and Lalisa walked in, dirty looks and whispers went her way. She wasn't like Jennie, only similar. They were both beautiful, and Lalisa was less popular than her. Only if she was would Jennie agree. It was only because of her reputation. All through the class, Jennie was being stared at by her number one fangirl, Lisa.

The bell rang for dismissal and Lisa was bringing Jennie somewhere as she'd given in to Lisa's begging.
"Where are we even going?", Jennie rolled her eyes and kept being dragged along by the eager teenager in front of her. Jennie normally found Lalisa's attraction to her, cute. But something always told her that she'd... She wouldn't get into it. At all. 
When they arrived, the glass structure and the weakly lit night lights flooded Jennie's eyesight.
"Do you like it?"
"I love it..." Jennie murmured. Lisa smiled widely at her answer.

**************

Why?
"O-Of course...", tears streamed down Lalisa's face and she pulled Jennie into a tight embrace. It wasn't going to last for long.

It was a few months into their dating and-

"When did you die?"
"LET ME FINISH JISOO!"

-and they were going back home, the rain flooded down on them, drenching them with water. Jennie pulled off her jacket and put it on the younger's head.
"Here." she smiled, Lalisa smiled at her back, kissing her on the cheek. They climbed into the black cab that picked them up, sitting in the back and holding each other. Their relationship was unbreakable. Or so they thought...

"It's kind of a bad time to drive, maybe we should just walk..." Lalisa lifted from her seat but Jennie pulled her down.
"No no, we'll be fine," Jennie reassured. Lalisa gave her an uneasy look and sat down next to her, resting her head on Jennie's lap.
The car ride wasn't anything special, only the soft noises of the rain hitting the windows.
"How much longer?" Lalisa yawned, Jennie stroked her hair and smiled down at her.
"Not long, Lali."

"Nini?"
"Hm?"
 "I love you.", Lalisa showed her face to Jennie, smiling then kissing her on the lips. Cute, right? Not for long, again.

"Miss, Jennie?", the driver sounded panicked, Jennie looked at him, still stroking Lisa's hair.
"What's the problem?"
"The car seems to be uneasy on the road and-"
"THE ROAD!" Jennie screamed, the driver swerved, alarming the younger who was now latching onto Jennie while sitting on her lap.
"Unnie?"
"Yes, Lisa?"
"Will we die?"

Jennie was silent, she didn't know what to say. She felt the car still violently swerving side to side.
"Ma'am!"
"DO YOU NOT SEE THE-"
"JENNIE!".

A tumultuous collision erupted, the vehicle tumbled descending on a steep hill, injuring everyone within the car massively. Inside was all a wreck, groans of the couple were heard, nothing more.
"Lali? Where are you?!" Jennie panicked, searching everywhere for Lalisa in the car. However, her side of the car was open, Jennie saw the figure of her lover on the ground, unconscious and bleeding to death. Jennie stumbled out the car and ran towards Lisa. She rested her head on her lap, holding her head up. Tears now falling like a river on her face at the image of her bleeding girlfriend.
"Lalice...Please...Wake up, I beg!" she cried and cried, no response.

"Jen- Jennie?" her weak voice stumbled out of her mouth. Her eyes more than half shut, filled with pain. Jennie couldn't care about her injuries and cuts anymore, only the one person who'd given her affection as nobody has.
"Lalisa, stay strong...Please..." Jennie whispered, her voice full of fear and regret. The rain poured onto them,
"I need to...close my eyes..." Lalisa groaned,
"No! NO! DON'T!" Jennie shouted, tears running like they'd never before. She was finally lonely. Nobody to comfort her. Nobody to hold her when she was down. It was all gone. Her life, her lover and her will to live. Gone.

*********************

"I-I can't..." Jennie whispered to the sky, it'd been a month since Lalisa's death and she was more heartbroken than ever. A small smile crept up on Jennie's face as she tilted forward.
"See you, Lalice. Soon.".

The wind pushed on her body, her unconscious body, to be clear. A blood pool surrounding her dead body, only to see her lover for the last time again. To hold her in her arms, to feel loved. Nobody could compare to Lalisa Manoban.

Sorry if this sucks :>

Hope you liked it!

1544 words