CHAPTER 02

"why the heavens does the mortal world bother you so much." taehyung growled at his father who was sitting on an enormous dark and bloodied throne.

the throne he is destined to sit on one day.

"and why is it that you waste your time trying to stop me when you could be training to be the greatest that you are destined to be." his father hissed.

"you may be the king of all hell but the mortal world is beyond your reach. you have no right to even lay a foot there yet you intend to slaughter their people. why do you even listen to the king of the second ring?" taehyung spat.

"your uncle is a wise one. especially when he's got so much information on everyone in the mortal realm. mortals aren't the only ones living in that place." his father eyed him. "vampires and witches, sirens and werewolves. so many supernatural being. humans." he told him.

"i do not care. bring these humans in on this war that you are so desperate to start will just lead to the destruction of their realm. they are mortals and we aren't. it would take billions of men to take us down but a single blow to the heart of head could kill them." taehyung spat.

"you think i do not know about the girl you are trying to protect? the reason why you are desperately trying to stop me?" his father chuckled, making taehyung freeze.

"do not lay even a single finger on her father or i wouldn't hesitate to claim the throne earlier with your corpse lying unconscious infront of it." taehyung warned he father.

"oh please, son. you cannot kill me. that girl... that girl is someone who can see the future. with her in our hands, nothing will and can stop us. we will for all eternity by changing our fate of losing." his father tells him, trying to persuade taehyung to join his mission.

"forget it. i am not part of any of this." taehyung said through gritted teeth, leaving the humongous throne room with his father watching him intently.