{17}

i laid on colby's bed with a huff, pulling the covers over me. it was only 1pm, and i was still waiting for colby to call me. i didn't expect it for at least another hour, his dad was in hospital - dying - and he was going to see him. i sighed and went into his closet, grabbing one of his shirts. i pulled mine off and pulled his over my head, being big on me. it reached about mid thigh, so i went into my room and found some short shorts. i put them on with a giggle and took a mirror pic to send to colby. i posed in the mirror and put text saying 'i miss you and i love you :( x'. i sent it and went back into his room with yet another sigh. my phone went off, a snapchat notification. i picked it up and saw that it was colby. i opened it and it was a picture of him frowning, with text saying 'you look so pretty in that, god i love you. i miss you more. sorry i haven't rang, i've just left the hospital and i'll ring when i get home. i love you :( xx'. i sent a picture of me pouting and wrote 'ok, i love you more xxx'. i put my phone down and smiled slightly, knowing i was gonna get a call soon enough.

"ok, i love you, bye," i said sadly. me and colby had been on call for an hour, and he had to go because his mom had just gotten a call from the hospital. i put my phone down next to me, and it started ringing again. i picked it up.
(s- sam c- colby)
s- hello?
c- (sniffle) hey.
s- are you ok? you sound like you're crying.
c- i am.. they just called and said that he's gone. (sob).
s- oh my god, colby, that's terrible. i'm so sorry.
c- i know, i don't know what to do. i don't wanna be here anymore, but i won't know if i can leave my mom. i just want to be with you.
s- if you wanna come home really badly, you could ask gage if he could stay?
c- i'm gonna do that, hold on mute yourself (sniffle).
s- ok.
c- mom? are you gonna be ok if i leave like, today? after the news i just really wanna go back to LA. ok, thanks. love you.
c- you can unmute yourself now. she said she doesn't mind, as long as i'm happy.
s- so you're coming home early?
c- yeah (sniffle).
s- i'll pick you up from the airport.
c- thank you (chuckle).
s- you're welcome. tell me when you're scheduled to land and i'll be there.
c- the next flight is at 5pm, i'll tell you when it's scheduled to land when i get to the airport.
s- ok, i'm gonna let you go pack and get to the airport, i love you, i can't wait to see you.
c- i love you more, see you soon.

i hung up and sighed, bounding over to jake's room to tell him the news.

(530 words)

akakdnkskmddnnea caroline flack died
:(