NICO

The camp felt different to Nico now that the Romans were gone, and especially weird around Percy since he told him he used to have a crush on him. Percy keeps coming up to him and asking what Nico meant by him not being Nico's "type".
Eventually Annabeth came and finally told Percy to stop annoying Nico, and for that he was glad, Nico was considering locking Percy in a room with a zombie to eat him alive, that's how much Percy was starting to annoy him. So then everything started calming down, people started cleaning up the camp, and luckily the cabins were not too damaged, which Nico thought was amazing considering what happened. Nico didn't spend a lot of time out side the infirmary, where he spent most of his time helping Will with the people who got injured.
"Nico! I need more ambrosia and nectar over here and hurry!" Will yelled at Nico across the infirmary.
"ya, ya, bossy pants I'm going," Nico grumbled but got up smiling.
"Come on!" Will yelled at Nico again.
"Gods I'm coming," Nico said exasperated walking towards will who was slumped in a chair.
"why do you even need this? there's no one here." Nico asked looking around.
"headache," will smiled slyly taking the ambrosia and nectar.
"You're IMPOSSIBLE!" Nico groaned sitting next to will on the rocking chair.
A sudden knocking came from the door.
"I'll get it." will said to Nico as he got up and crossed the room.
Before Will could even open the door, piper came bursting in with Rachel Dare at her side.
"Nico, my mom just sent me a vision, and she needs to talk to you about something VERY important" she said gasping.
"I got it too, and it doesn't look too good," Rachel said nervously.
"what did she say...?" Nico asked hesitantly.
Rachel looked around and said, "Let's talk about this outside," then she looked at piper and gestured towards will.
"Yeah...that's a good idea...." Piper said leading them outside.
They walked outside and out of earshot for will to see. Nico looked back at the house and crossed his arms at piper and Rachel.
"ok, we're outside, spill. what was this vision about?" Nico said staring at them.
Piper sighed and said "I don't know, you know how the gods are they never give us a straight answer, all I know is she wants you too meet her at the beach tonight," Piper answered and Nico could tell she was really annoyed with her mother.
"is there anyone I need to bring...?" I asked starting to get a little uneasy, since Aphrodite was the goddess of love she always had some sort of hidden plan, and considering what she had made me go through with Percy, Nico was not looking forward to meeting with her.
"She just said to meet with her on the beach at sunset, she kept going on about how that was the most romantic part of the day, and that you had to bring the Apollo boy you have been spending a lot of time with."
Nico looked back at Will, looking out the window of the Big House looking concerned.
"So she wants me to meet her at the beach," Nico started.
"At sunset," Piper interjected.
"Ok at sunset, with Will?" Nico said uneasily.
"Yup," Piper grinned.
"hey, don't worry I'll be with you, sort of, mostly hiding in the bushes." Rachel laughed.
"great..." Nico grumbled.
"come on lighten up! we'll see you at the bonfire." piper said laughing as her and Rachel walked off towards the cabins.

like it?? tell me what u think!!! #wico right? :) see u guys next chapter
xxxxx
natalie & emily :)