"Yeah," it's alright I respond, in an attempt to feign confidence.

Prentiss leads me to Hotch's office. I go in. He asks me about the phone calls. I tell him what I can. I try to keep an eye out for Spencer. I don't see him anywhere.

The rest of the day dragged on. I left the BAU, and went to the Sax for warm ups. Once I was alone in my dressing room, I allowed a few tears to fall down my cheeks. My mind ruminated on Spencer. I loved him so much. I couldn't lose him. I couldn't lose the most important person in my life.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by knocking. "Who is it?" I asked, before opening my door. I hoped it was Spencer.

"Just your biggest fan," a familiar voice came. I whipped my door open to see my long time friend, and colleague Stephan.

"You're back," I exclaimed, motioning for him to come in.

"Of course I am! I missed my sister."

I giggled. "So you're back in the company?"

"Yeah. Tours are fun, but Eric and I want to start a life together-in one place."

"Eliza must be ecstatic."

"She is. Enough about me, though. How are you?"

"I'm doing well."

Stephan glanced at me sympathetically "You know that I know what happened, Bianca."

"You do?"

"Yeah. It was on the news. When I saw your name. I was so afraid. I called Eliza right away. We thought we weren't ever going to see you again." His eyes, became glassy and fear-filled.

I grabbed Stephan's hand. "It's okay. The FBI rescued me. I'm safe now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," I lied. I couldn't bring myself to tell him everything, even though I wanted to.

Stephan and I spent the rest of the night together. He was able to swing on for one of the ensemble members. Stephan was such an amazing talent, and an even better friend.

"So I want to propose to Eric, but I don't know when."

"That's amazing," I responded.

"It is, if I can get up the courage to do so."

"You can!" I exclaimed.

My phone buzzed. It was Spencer. I wanted to pick it up, but I didn't want to divert my attention from Stephan. He eyed my phone, but continued talking.

"So this George Thompson," Stephan continued, "what a douche."

I snorted, "I admire your ability to keep it real, Stephan."

"What is with his infatuation with you?"

"Pardon."

"Bianca, do not pretend like you don't see it. He wants you bent over on the ballet bar. Don't you dare give into him."

"Are you kidding me? After the year I had, I would never," I scoffed.

Stephan looked concerned, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"No. I know you didn't," I defended.

"Has he tried to make a move?"

"A few times, but Eliza and I have been able to stop him."

"I'm sorry. I'm always here for you, Bianca. You know that, don't you?"

"I do," I whispered, taking Stephan's hand in mine. I loved my job. I knew it hurt Spencer that I was here, but I had to be. The club was my family, like the BAU was his.

"Places for the final number," Eliza called running down the corridor.

"Let's finish this bitch," Stephan exclaimed, offering me a hand up from my floor.

My phone rang for the third time. "I'm going to get this real quick," I told Stephan.

He nodded, "See you in a few."

I pulled out my phone and returned Spencer's three calls.

"I got scared when you didn't respond to me. I thought you were hurt, Bianca."

"I'm sorry, Spencer. I was working."

"I know. Can you come over to my apartment after you finish the show tonight?"

I sighed, "Yeah."

He was silent for a moment.

"Spencer, I have to-"

"I'm so sorry for what I said at the BAU today," he blurted. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay."

"No it wasn't. Bianca, I love what you do for a living. I love how passionate you are. I shouldn't have said what I said."

"It's alright, Spencer. I didn't mean to scare you. I know we are going to figure everything out. It will just take time."

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. We can talk about it later tonight. I have to go now, though. I love you."

"I love you."

We wrapped up our number. I was more than ready to go home. I ran to get changed and pack my bag. I was lost in my thoughts so when George started talking to me in my doorway, I jumped.

"I didn't mean to scare you," he stated.

"Mr. Thompson, you surprised me. What can I do for you?" He was drunk. I could smell the pungent alcohol on his breath.

"The first night that I was here. I saw such star quality in you, Bianca. But since that night, you've let me down."

"I've let you down?"

"Yes. Where is the sexual charisma that you brought me on day one?"

"I'm not a sexual object, I'm a dancer," I spat.

"This is a burlesque night club. Men want to see all that you've got. You need to give them what they pay for," he slurred.

"Sir, you're drunk."

"I can make big things happen for you, only if you show me, you're deserving of them."

"I don't want you're help, anymore," I exclaimed.

He slammed my door, making me jump. "Don't you dare talk to me that way." He threw me up against the wall, and started choking me. Then he unbuckled his pants, and forced himself on me. I kicked him relentlessly, but he wouldn't give up. My vision started getting blurry, but then he released me. I almost fell to the floor, but someone caught me.

"Spencer?" I choked.

"What, Bianca? Bianca, it's Stephan,. You're going to be okay. I started coughing and then everything went black.