LEO

"Leo, Leo wake up," Leo felt someone shaking his shoulders.
"Hey girl," Leo smiled goofily as he looked up at Calypso.
Calypso rolled her eyes at Leo and smiled. "Come on, Leo. we're almost to camp you gotta wake up."
Leo sat up on his elbows listening to the whir of gears underneath him as festus flew steadily. He ran his hands along the side and saw black scorched slash marks on festus's gold hide.
"Hey, drama queen, what happened to my buddy here?" Leo looked at Calypso.
"First of all, never call me drama queen," Calypso glared at him,"and a pack of venti attacked us and you just passed out once you saw them coming. I had to do all the work" Calypso rolled her eyes.
"Hey, calm down. I just came back from the dead ya know," Leo pointed out.
"Yeah you did sleepyhead," Calypso laughed. "and you're still as lazy and annoying as ever" Calypso smiled and scooted closer to Leo.
"You can call me Valdezman, saving beautiful women everywhere with his looks," Leo flashed a goofy smile at Calypso and flexed his scrawny arms.
Calypso laughed and pulled Leo close "oh, come here, Valdezman." and pulled Leo in for a kiss.

leave comments and like it! I want to know what u guys think(: #CLEO ❤️
xxxx
natalie & emily :)