18. Ellen. marriage proposal

Start from the beginning

"No...I have work.. you know today is dinner party for fathu in law" he said and she nodded tear escape her eyes but she immediately wiped it and walked out from Rahmaan's room.

' I am never going to let you control me Hana... I hate when girls try to control me. You think you will manipulate me for the sake of my damn desire.. no hana.. I am going to manipulate you.. I will full fill my desire with all your consent without agreeing for ruksati.'

He promised himself and smirked.

*****************

Hana's POV

"No!" I said closing my notebook.

"Don't be so cruel Hana" kulsum whined.

"Arre... You know I don't like this" I said and started walking toward canteen while kulsum follow me.

Kulsum wants me to sing on her brother's party but I don't like this. I only sing for my college. I love singing but I don't like singing for outside world.

"Hana he think you as his little sister. He wants all the people who will come to that party will be happy to see his arrangements... If you sing then It will be good influence. He specifically requests me to convince you... please hanu don't hurt my brother's feeling" she started her emotional drama. I know her brother think me as his little sister and I was always felt comfortable around him. And kulsum knew emotional blackmail will work but still i am not going to give in.

"Stop this this drama... And I am not hurting bhai's feelings... I will apologize to him. and I know he will understand.. so.. don't try to emotional blackmail me"
I said with final tone. She glared at me and we went to counter to pick something for us to eat

"You know sometimes I really hate you" kulsum said. as we came back with burgers and soft drinks.

"I know... But look.. how much you annoyed me but still I can't hate you... How great friend I am" I said proudly and she rolled her eyes at me. We were backfiring at each other until kulsum face fell looking at something on her mobile.

"What is it?" I asked. Her fell face turned into anger.

"Look... Your TOO good husband... Whom he was with yesterday" she said giving her mobile to me.

It was maan's pic with Ellen. Ellen uploaded a picture Maan tag along. She was cling to him and caption says ' after so long met with my love last night'

"I told you he was with girl.. he lied to you" kulsum said while my eyes were still at that picture.. and every second my heart hurt more looking at that picture. My eyes fill with tears. Kulsum immediately took her mobile and put her hands on me.

"Hey... Don't cry."

" No.. I am not crying" i said and wiped my tear from corner of my eyes.

"Hana.. don't ignore it... Go and ask.. why he lied to you... It's your rights.. you know na.. and don't think it was small lie... Go and confront him" she said encouraging. And I nodded not sure for it. Whether I do it or not.

★★★★★

Maan came to pick me up from college. We didn't talked much. We talked about tonight's dinner that's all.

I was afraid that he's angry but he didn't seems angry. I was relieved when I saw he's casual behaviour. So I thought asking him about last night.

"Maan.. I want to ask you something". I said he hummed in return.

" Um... yesterday you.." I was interrupted by maan's phone ring.

"One minute Hana" he said before picking up his call.