Friends Forever

Character of the chapter: Shuzo!

Previously on Vampire Star Academy:
Bella stood up and backed away. Her mother stood up too and brushed the dirt off.
She said, "What was I thinking?"

She turned the blade toward herself... And plunged it through her chest. There was the sound of an apple being bitten into.
"I can't bring myself to kill my daughter..." she said as she fell to the ground.

Bella watched in shock as her mother bled out onto the ground. She fell to her knees as she heard a voice...
"No more..."
With a darkened face, Vanessa whispered, "No more..."
Her eyes widened.

"NO MORE!!!"

CHAPTER 11: FINALE
"NO MORE!!!"

Vanessa looked up into the sky and let out a long, piercing scream. A scream that would wake the dead. The humans and vampires all watched in shock as two huge black wings sprouted from her back. With blistering fury in her eyes, she flew up into the sky, shining a light on the hate-stricken execution grounds.

Her wings flapped against the smokey sky, fanning the smoke away and revealing the starry night sky. Seeing her looking like a majestic angel sparked a realization in all of the humans... Vampires should never be messed with!

In awe, the humans began to bow down before the entrancing Vanessa. They let go of the vampires' restraints, freeing them. From up in the sky, Vanessa watched as even vampires bowed down.

At the sight, Vanessa smiled as she knew that the humans understood that what they have been doing was wrong. She knew that peace will be restored and humans will never discriminate against vampires ever again...

After Vanessa landed back on the ground, she, her friends, and all of the other vampires left the execution grounds. As a result of this occurrence, the vampire slayer organization disbanded and they issued a public apology to the vampires. Meanwhile, a memorial was held for all of the Vampire Star Academy students who lost their lives in this desperate battle. With photos of the students on display, Miss Ellanore spoke about their lives and how important they were in the school community...

Two years passed since the fray and the former first-years graduated. The school, having recovered for the students to attend, had previous graduates and underclassmen all watching the prevailing graduates walk across a stage to receive their certifications.
"We may all eat different food, have different mindsets, and even have different ways of how our bodies work... But we can all live in peace and harmony as vampires and humans!" said eighteen-year-old Vanessa at the podium in front of a huge cheering audience of vampires and humans.

Miss Ellanore, who stood right next to her, held a medal and placed it over Vanessa's head and on her shoulders.
"For restoring peace in this world, I present to you the medal of honor. Congratulations, Vanessa! You saved all vampires!"

After the ceremony, Vanessa met up with Helena, Katherine, and Ivy. Wearing the shining pure gold medal, she and her friends joined in a huge hug.
"Even though I graduated last year I didn't want to miss this," said Katherine.
"I wish Bella was here..." said Helena. "I know she would've wanted to see us graduate..."
Vanessa put her hand on her shoulder and said, "I'm sure she's watching us right now..." She put on a smile.

Amid the crowd, a familiar person walked up to them.
"Vanessa?"

Vanessa and her friends turned around saw a strange blondie standing there.
"Sylvia?" said Vanessa.
"Hey, Vanessa..." she said. "Look, I just want to say I'm sorry for the way I treated you... It's just that anger was the only way I could express my grief of losing my clan... Raven and Sapphire felt the same way..."
Vanessa smiled and said, "I forgive you, Sylvia. Besides, I was the one who saved you."
Sylvia said, "I'm sorry about what happened to Bella... You know? I thought about doing the same after I lost Raven and Sapphire... But I believed I needed to keep going and live the new world peace... And if I didn't live, I wouldn't be able to apologize to you..."
"Hey, Vanessa!" Katherine called out, "We're gonna take a group selfie. Wanna join us?!"
"Yeah! I'll be there in a bit," replied Vanessa. She turned to Sylvia. "Wanna join us?"